Tennessee watch parties throughout the country

Our Volunteers, being a huge national brand, appeals to fans from all walks of life, in every corner of the country. That also means not everyone gets to enjoy the games in the hallowed grounds that is Neyland Stadium every fall.

With football season just around the corner, I was curious where fellow Vols are located outside of Knoxville and where do you enjoy your Tennessee Football fix?

Here I'll start:

In Houston, TX and frequently part of the the sea of orange at Bubba's Bar and Grill.

katy tx for the last year but have not visited Bubba's for game day. I'm on the alum email list n hoping to make it next weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
I will be in Hilton Head SC on Vacation, only for the first game. Then back to Neyland to tailgate with all of my #VolNation Friends

I will be in Hilton Head SC on Vacation, only for the first game. Then back to Neyland to tailgate with all of my #VolNation Friends

You might be able to watch the game with some retired folks sipping V8. Lol I could be wrong though

You might be able to watch the game with some retired folks sipping V8. Lol I could be wrong though

You are wrong. There are many great sports bars in HHI.
Casey's is my fav. If you don't see the game, just ask and they will put it on for you. We may be old, but we have been fans longer than you.

Reactions: 2 people
You are wrong. There are many great sports bars in HHI.
Casey's is my fav. If you don't see the game, just ask and they will put it on for you. We may be old, but we have been fans longer than you.

Idk if your old or young or how long you've been a tenn fan, but I only go to Hilton head for golf. There are many retired people there, but I still love Hilton head. Just not my scene for game day atmosphere. To each there own though. I hope you have a blast.

Will split time between:

Lucky Pig Lounge - Orlando
Buffalo Wild Wings UCF - Orlando

and home

Last edited:
Jesup, Ga and I watch every game on my porch. If you have less then 2 hours to Knoxville you are extremely blessed! I am hoping this year my daughter and son (5 and 3) will join me and my wife every Saturday yelling at the top of our lungs.

Moving to Detroit suburbs. Anything there?

I spent the past six years at UT and hardly missed a home game after freshman year, so it will be an adjustment.

I'm frequently in Athens, GA on game day as I live in Atlanta and went to UGA. While my friends are in Sanford Stadium you can typically find me in SandBar glued to the Vols (it gets difficult sometimes to convince them to let me have a TV). Before you ask, I was born in Johnson City and am a lifelong UT fan. Couldn't switch to the Dawgs for football. Just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back