Tennessee watch parties throughout the country

I am just South of Birmingham. Have not been here long so I do not know where a safe place to go is located. Most Beer Pits here will all be doing the Saban chant! Uhggg im gona get sick.... Go Vols!

Check Beef o Brady's in Hoover which is just south of bham. This is where the ut alumni chapter watches games and kind of a meat market for cougars.

anywhere in Fayetteville, NC or Fort Bragg area?

I meet up with my buddy in Charlotte a lot, but can't always make that 2 hour drive. Or he's got stuff going on.

They have UT watch parties at:

Shenanigan’s East Side Pub
1300 S. Federal Highway
Dania, FL 33004

Are they still doing it at Shenanigan’s? I used to go there but haven't been in a couple of years after I lost contact with the women who used to run the show every Saturday there.

Been a long time since I was in Tucson. I recall Tucson in my time being a place where there wasn't that much to do except:

Play golf, ski or hike on Mt. Lemmon, enjoy the many Mexican restaurants, especially the dinky little Mexican family run ones (El Chapparel was the best), capturing rattlesnakes, and Arizona Wildcat football. But now with so much growth, I bet if you looked around you'd find more sports bars, not sure if any will be Vols fan magnets, though.

so I can golf, ski, hike, watch football, eat great Mexican food, and you forgot about Spring Training. Find me a spot I can go fishing and I'm done. I'll have everything I need.

What up bro I felt lonley up here. I'm in Puyallup.

This thread got me looking and I came across a UT alumni group for the Seattle/Puget Sound area. Not sure how active it is but there is a SEC football kickoff party today at St. Andrews Bar and Grill from 4 to 8 (though as far as I know there isn't any college football today, right?). I might drop by it's not far from where I live.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Univ...eattlePuget-Sound/181138128568127?ref=profile

Reactions: 1 person
Are they still doing it at Shenanigan’s? I used to go there but haven't been in a couple of years after I lost contact with the women who used to run the show every Saturday there.

As far as I know I they are. You can call them and ask if UT is having a watch party next Sat.

so I can golf, ski, hike, watch football, eat great Mexican food, and you forgot about Spring Training. Find me a spot I can go fishing and I'm done. I'll have everything I need.

There are plenty of spots to go fishing.....If you are willing to drive 1+ hours to go fishing.

I haven't found a place I like enough to go watch the games at (I am fairly new to Tucson this is my second season). And I was at the Arizona vs USC game and loved every second. Even though it was awkward going to a stadium not named Neyland.

Are you here for work or school? I moved here for grad school, and a bunch of my fellow grad students who went to Ivy League or smaller private schools were blown away by the size of the stadium.

I, perhaps not politely, laughed at them.

However, I have to say, the female half of the UofA fan base is nothing short of amazing. I love this place.

Are you here for work or school? I moved here for grad school, and a bunch of my fellow grad students who went to Ivy League or smaller private schools were blown away by the size of the stadium.

I, perhaps not politely, laughed at them.

However, I have to say, the female half of the UofA fan base is nothing short of amazing. I love this place.

I moved here for work (military), and the wife's grad school. The stadium is a joke compared to Neyland, although the addition is nice. You are definitely right about the female half, quite impressive for the most part.

VN Store

Back