Tennessee watch parties throughout the country

At least a 100 UT fans here at the watch party in Tampa. We are having a great time. Go Big Orange

Allright. I just got home to Baton Rouge after travelling to DFW Texas and back, where I enjoyed watching our game with the Dallas area alumni at the 3rd Base Bar and Grill in Frisco.

I will say two things:

1) I was pleasantly surprised to see how much Tennessee orange we had in that place; damn near half of it was us folks.

2) I tried to leave a pretty good tip so the little gals working there could buy some clothes and not have to come to work in they underwear. :eek:

You didn't miss much it was mostly Mizzou fans. Per mad4vols' link the watch party is at World Sports Grille, which was formerly Jillian's, so that sounds right. See you there

Did you and Air Force Vol try World Sports for the AP game? It was not the greatest place when it was Jillian's, so just wondering how the place looks now.

Tampa Bay Watch Party
Charann's Tavern
6748 Memorial Highway
Tampa, FL 33615

Destin:
O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar - We call it Quigs! We've actually been going here for the last 6 or 7 years when we aren't in the RV at a game. :cool: They always greet us with the location of the TVs that our mighty Vols will be on! It's large and very popular with fans of most all college teams - and it's a lot of fun. Locals (those of us who live here - maybe not born here, but live here now!) mix with vacationers from all over!

Yes, for those of you wondering - we have a few "locals" that wear Tennessee Orange proudly! :)

From the O'Quigley's website

"Are You Ready For Some Football… And Great Seafood?

Voted the “Best of the Emerald Coast” for sports bars for 10 years, O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar also has award winning seafood gumbo, Apalachicola Oysters, Fresh Local Fish, Alaskan King & Snow Crab, and the only Blue Crabs in Destin. O’Quigley’s also boasts 64 HD TVs, including 4 jumbo HD projection televisions and your own TV in every booth. We even have a game room that gives the kids a place to play while the parents watch their favorite game. We pride ourselves for going out of the way to make sure you get your game. We are locally owned and operated and take your comfort and satisfaction seriously. Come give us a try…"

:td::cheer::cheer::3cheers::baloon::groupwave::girl1::fireworks::fireworks:

Dallas TX and surrounding areas used to be Third Base Bar in Frisco, dont know if that is still the case.

For those who may not know, Third Base is now "Wild Pitch".

I was at a Roughrider game a couple of months back. A lady noticed my Tennessee shirt and invited me to come watch the games there this fall, so I assume they are still using this place.

https://www.facebook.com/WildPitchSportsBar

Reactions: 2 people
Dallas TX and surrounding areas used to be Third Base Bar in Frisco, dont know if that is still the case.

3rd Base has changed to Wild Pitch now; Frisco, TX.

Great crowd; Alumni Assoc. presence with Vol Gear for sale and raffles!

There is even a guy that has a bullhorn that plays Rocky Top; just awesome!

You beat me to it ntxVol!

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone in Brunswick / st. Simons / Jekyll island area going out to watch the game somewhere? I don't have cable so I have to go somewhere to watch it and I met many vols down here a year ago but I lost numbers

Does anyone know of a place in Townsend, TN to watch the game? We are checking into our cabin Sat. and may be pushed to get checked in on time.

VN Store

Back