Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

It is still the case that we are in this and he talks to us daily. Pearl is obviously a great closer, but the family likes our staff, and we met his number.
I think everyone Pearl recruits should get a call from Aaron Craft or his dad telling them how Pearl tried to get them to lie to the NCAA.

Not that I'm bitter or anything...

There is some potential good news on the horizon but I don't want say too much right now as not to jinx it. Let's just say Barnes has got the message.
If ever you feel the need to share the burden of the insight you are privy to, I'm here for it. I can keep a secret.

Fair enough, I just think it’s worth waiting until this class is signed and delivered to deliver a verdict and too many on here have been happy to decide that he’s agains NIL’s and that the game has passed him by, etc. He knows what he’s doing, he’ll close with another impressive class IMO
I completely agree. There have been a couple times where we have had supposed "subpar" talent and CRB has taken those guys and turned them into stars/or at least much better players than they were thought to be. Just like Grant, Admiral, etc. He is a legendary coach. And I don't think the times have passed him up just yet. Maybe a little behind on the NIL side, but he can definitely develop players. Nobody knew what to expect of Vescovi and look at him now. I think after everything is said and done we will be just fine. Have faith Volnation!! Lets Go Big Orange 🍊🧡!!!!!

VN Store

Back