Tennessee Softball 2024

Imo I think the leaches should be our pinch hitters, I would include brockenbrough on that list but I have no idea why she isn't being played. Nonetheless, you look back at that game and probably the best chance was the inning G was pinch hit for and I was scratching my head on why Sarvis was put in. I think she is probably the 4th/5th best hitter on the bench, let alone putting a righty in in a lineup where righties were struggling all day against Lynch.

Super proud of Pickens today. She did really well! Our defense did too!
LSU pitcher just completely shut them down with several pitches right down the middle for called strikes on our best hitters.Seems as if the whole team is in a slump ....just feels that way ....only one real barreled up ball today and that was a liner to third base

Imo I think the leaches should be our pinch hitters, I would include brockenbrough on that list but I have no idea why she isn't being played. Nonetheless, you look back at that game and probably the best chance was the inning G was pinch hit for and I was scratching my head on why Sarvis was put in. I think she is probably the 4th/5th best hitter on the bench, let alone putting a righty in in a lineup where righties were struggling all day against Lynch.
Someone in the media needs to press Karen on what happened with Brock

Exactly .

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Looks like were going to keep our two game lead. SC over Florida 6 to 1 in the seventh. That last series of the year A&M vs Florida someone has to lose hopefully each team loses one that would get them both to seven losses. So if we lose less than six another SEC Regular season title. Best case Geogia sweeps Florida and Florida sweeps A&M. Go out and get that win tomorrow. Three at Bama we need to win at least two. Home for three versus Kentucky at least two would love the sweep.

Reactions: krichunaka
Yeah there is something going on why Brockenbrough isn’t getting any AB’s. At this point, I don’t think she will get any. I agree with you that the Leach girls are consistent. I think Sarvis has done well in practice or off season games and that’s why she gets the AB. No offense, but I think that Gabby needs to be batting instead of GK. She didn’t put that bat on the ball last year and she isn’t doing it as well as we need this year either.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Destiny, Mealer and of course G are in big slumps. Not to mention Kiki. Hard to win when half your lineup is not hitting. Thank goodness for our pitching. Don Sutton would say all the time solo homers don’t beat you. He wasn’t watching our O at the moment. These are the games Kiki would win for us. She just has to get going before tournament time.

Looks like were going to keep our two game lead. SC over Florida 6 to 1 in the seventh. That last series of the year A&M vs Florida someone has to lose hopefully each team loses one that would get them both to seven losses. So if we lose less than six another SEC Regular season title. Best case Geogia sweeps Florida and Florida sweeps A&M. Go out and get that win tomorrow. Three at Bama we need to win at least two. Home for three versus Kentucky at least two would love the sweep.
Got to get those bats solid on some pitches.

Reactions: krichunaka
Destiny, Mealer and of course G are in big slumps. Not to mention Kiki. Hard to win when half your lineup is not hitting. Thank goodness for our pitching. Don Sutton would say all the time solo homers don’t beat you. He wasn’t watching our O at the moment. These are the games Kiki would win for us. She just has to get going before tournament time.
Not hitting anything. G has been in a slump since she has been here. DRod average heading way south. Mealer hanging right at .300 was like .380

I wouldn’t say that Destiny is in a slump. She’s at least hitting the ball. The others are just striking out.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
No reason the Leach girls should be the ones to DP for G every game. She plays the heck out of defense but cannot hit a lick!!!!!

VN Store

Back