Tennessee Softball 2024

Duke is so overrated

Duke, if they play there cards right, will take over the ACC over FSU. When they announced they were starting a program it was amazing to see the travel ball kids swarm all over Duke. Marissa is a great coach, but recruiting was so easy, she had to beat them off with a stick. They've got every resource they need and I expect an OKC trip this year.

Duke, if they play there cards right, will take over the ACC over FSU. When they announced they were starting a program it was amazing to see the travel ball kids swarm all over Duke. Marissa is a great coach, but recruiting was so easy, she had to beat them off with a stick. They've got every resource they need and I expect an OKC trip this year.
Won't get out of Super Regional

Right now the 2025 Roster has 3 pitchers:

Karlyn Pickens
Peyton Tanner
Erin Nuwer

White graduated
Orsini tried to leave last year, probably this year

Need a transfer but don't know that Karen will go after one
So. Tanner and Nuwer are incoming freshmen?

Don't think so they all knew about each other
Of course they did, but every pitcher thinks they can get the job done and will earn minutes (that's at least how they should be thinking). Not all will be as successful as they thought and let's face it, this is a different level and stage than they have been on before. Transfers are inevitable.

Since we are talking pitching, I actually believe Orsini can be serviceable in SEC games, but she must be used differently. She should be used in relief only, not as a starter. She obviously is very different than Gottshall and Pickins, and by allowing her to follow them in a game, can bring her more success.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

VN Store

Back