Tennessee Softball 2024

Not sure what or how much it calculates, Nitty Gritty RPI?

1711494273007.png1711508905928.png
1711497884496.png1711503279001.png
1711495416683.png
1711505526643.png
1711551351977.png

Attachments

• 1711505526643.png
    1711505526643.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
maybe time but wont happen this year for sure
Should they won't make the tournament next year and with little to no high school recruit the program will continue to fall toward the abyss. Now is the time for change before the abyss rises no matter the pay out which White has no one to blame but himself.

Reactions: volinjax
As much as Karen Weekly and I both like Bella Faw it's going to be hard to justify putting her back in the starting lineup once she recovers from her lower leg injury. She is obviously one of Karen's favorites but with the way Destiny Rodriguez and Laura Mealer have been playing as of late how do you place Bella back in the lineup. Do you make either Destiny or Laura the DP to get Bella back in? I hope Bella's injury is not serious enough to prevent her from taking reps in the batting cage as that is what she needs to be working on. What are your opinions on this subject?
That says everything she a Karen favorite so she'll play no matter what.

If Karen likes you, you play no matter how productive.
If she don't like you for whatever reason you won't play no matter how talented or productive.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Just looked at Auburn hitting .264 as a team. Team era is 2..65 Their best pitcher has an era of 1.70 We need to win those games and get to 9 and 0
Yep need to sweep because A&M isn't going to be losing till they play Florida at end of year. Their schedule was tailor made for an SEC Chmapionship

As much as Karen Weekly and I both like Bella Faw it's going to be hard to justify putting her back in the starting lineup once she recovers from her lower leg injury. She is obviously one of Karen's favorites but with the way Destiny Rodriguez and Laura Mealer have been playing as of late how do you place Bella back in the lineup. Do you make either Destiny or Laura the DP to get Bella back in? I hope Bella's injury is not serious enough to prevent her from taking reps in the batting cage as that is what she needs to be working on. What are your opinions on this subject?
She broke her foot, out around 4 weeks.

Really wanted to see Jami build on her solid year-end performance. But whatever “team stuff” caused her to miss several weeks looks like it has placed her firmly at the end of the bench. In a few games recently every position player either played, PR, or PH except her. Maybe she can work her way into some ABs but it doesn’t currently look like it.

Reactions: orange beard

VN Store

Back