Tennessee Senate Race

Women obviously aren’t allowed to vote for Republican women either. Just Democrat even if it’s a ole white guy.

Phil is as leftist as any democrat in Washington. He just can't show it and get elected in Tennessee. That's why he said he would have voted yes on kavenaugh. No way to prove or disprove his claim. It's been said he's only interested in a single term so he goes in, does his damage with impunity, and leaves richer than when he went in. Wolf in sheep's clothing, a trojan horse.

43679391_2101842509839917_4790644931850928128_n.jpg

$1 Million from Chuck Schumer’s DSCC Paid for 61 Bredesen Campaign Workers-Including Those Who Said ‘Fibber Phil’ Lied About Kavanaugh Vote

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) provided the cash-poor Tennessee Democratic Party with more than $1 million through the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) he controls, which local Democrats have used to hire an army of 61 Bredesen campaign workers, many of them from out-of-state. The three Bredesen campaign workers –Will Stewart, James W. Miller, and Maria Amalla–who were captured on video saying that Bredesen lied about his Kavanaugh vote are part of this army of left wing volunteers.

$1 Million from Chuck Schumer's DSCC Paid for 61 Bredesen Campaign Workers-Including Those Who Said 'Fibber Phil' Lied About Kavanaugh Vote

Reactions: Obsessed
$1 Million from Chuck Schumer’s DSCC Paid for 61 Bredesen Campaign Workers-Including Those Who Said ‘Fibber Phil’ Lied About Kavanaugh Vote

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) provided the cash-poor Tennessee Democratic Party with more than $1 million through the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) he controls, which local Democrats have used to hire an army of 61 Bredesen campaign workers, many of them from out-of-state. The three Bredesen campaign workers –Will Stewart, James W. Miller, and Maria Amalla–who were captured on video saying that Bredesen lied about his Kavanaugh vote are part of this army of left wing volunteers.

$1 Million from Chuck Schumer's DSCC Paid for 61 Bredesen Campaign Workers-Including Those Who Said 'Fibber Phil' Lied About Kavanaugh Vote

But he said he wouldn't support Schumer?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Thanks to their ads showing up on Hulu while I'm trying to enjoy "The Goldbergs" with my granddaughter, I'm not voting for Blackburn or Bredesen.

Bredesen Supporter Michael Bloomberg Called for Targeted Denial of Minorities’ Second Amendment Rights

Last week Tennessee Democratic Party Senate Candidate Phil Bredesen attended a fundraiser in New York City at the home of former New York City Mayor and potential 2020 presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg. Despite his claims that he supports the Second Amendment, Bredesen has received a D rating from the NRA (which endorsed Republican Marsha Blackburn in the race) and has now tied himself to Bloomberg and his anti-gun agenda.

Bloomberg recently expressed a desire to deny minority citizens their Constitutional rights when he called for banning gun ownership for minorities at a 2015 meeting at the Aspen Institute. Bloomberg noted that 95% of murders fall into a specific category: male, minority and between the ages of 15 and 25. Cities need to get guns out of this group’s hands and keep them alive, he told the Aspen Institute.

Tennessee Star Political Editor Steve Gill notes that as the Bredesen campaign is reeling from the Project Veritas video disclosing that his own staffers don’t believe his claim that he would have supported Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, his links to Bloomberg couldn’t come at a worse time. (Those staffers continue to be employed with funds supplied to the Tennessee Democratic Party by the Chuck Schumer Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.)

Bredesen Supporter Michael Bloomberg Called for Targeted Denial of Minorities' Second Amendment Rights

Reactions: txbo
Bredesen Supporter Michael Bloomberg Called for Targeted Denial of Minorities’ Second Amendment Rights

Last week Tennessee Democratic Party Senate Candidate Phil Bredesen attended a fundraiser in New York City at the home of former New York City Mayor and potential 2020 presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg. Despite his claims that he supports the Second Amendment, Bredesen has received a D rating from the NRA (which endorsed Republican Marsha Blackburn in the race) and has now tied himself to Bloomberg and his anti-gun agenda.

Bloomberg recently expressed a desire to deny minority citizens their Constitutional rights when he called for banning gun ownership for minorities at a 2015 meeting at the Aspen Institute. Bloomberg noted that 95% of murders fall into a specific category: male, minority and between the ages of 15 and 25. Cities need to get guns out of this group’s hands and keep them alive, he told the Aspen Institute.

Tennessee Star Political Editor Steve Gill notes that as the Bredesen campaign is reeling from the Project Veritas video disclosing that his own staffers don’t believe his claim that he would have supported Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, his links to Bloomberg couldn’t come at a worse time. (Those staffers continue to be employed with funds supplied to the Tennessee Democratic Party by the Chuck Schumer Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.)

Bredesen Supporter Michael Bloomberg Called for Targeted Denial of Minorities' Second Amendment Rights
recently in 2015? for me thats been 3 years. hardly recent.

I'm still undecided, and I don't particularly like either. People I know and trust implicitly know Blackburn personally and can't stand her.. but than with Bredesen, I don't trust him to NOT tow the line

VN Store

Back