Tennessee draft streak

Technically we are already starting a new streak, number of consecutive years without a draft pick: 1.

I don't expect this one to last though.

Technically we are already starting a new streak, number of consecutive years without a draft pick: 1.

I don't expect this one to last though.

This will be the last year we (potentially) don't have one for a very very long time.

The last of the Dooley stench is wearing off

Reactions: 1 person
You keep holding on hope, but it's not going to happen. He is not anywhere close to being on draft boards

Listen there's a good chance he doesn't get drafted, no one is arguing that.

You have 0 idea what anyone's draft board looks like. That's the whole point.

Top five left on ESPN.

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon
Justin Coleman CB Tennessee
Troy Hill CB Oregon
Ladarius Gunter CB Miami
Jacoby Glenn CB C Florida

I'm surprised that Ekpre-Olomu is still there. I guess his injury is scaring everyone.

Top five left on ESPN.

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon
Justin Coleman CB Tennessee
Troy Hill CB Oregon
Ladarius Gunter CB Miami
Jacoby Glenn CB C Florida

I'm surprised that Ekpre-Olomu is still there. I guess his injury is scaring everyone.

That and he's 5'9" on a good day

This should be an eye opener for all of those people who have been on here claiming "Butch has plenty of talent to win now." The last two drafts have shown how little UPPERCLASSMAN talent Butch inherited when he took this job. Fortunately, he is recruiting the type of athletes that will have us back in the first three rounds soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't look too good at this point. This is the part of the draft that you stock up on big bodies.

Will haslem bail us out?

Broncos have 3 late picks, maybe elway does manning a favor

Haslam doesn't need a DB per NFL.com, but he could still throw TN a bone. With all of the tens of millions of dollars they've given, you'd think they could donate their last draft pick too.

Heck, take AJ or Darr.

The NFL draft is the true measure of your teams talent.. Not suprising .. This is why recruiting blue choppers and developing players matters...Jones finally has almost flipped the roste.. There is a reason we led the nation in FR playing

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back