Tennessee corn hole boards

That's a great idea at the game! Idk cause equipment costs is 100. What do you think people would pay?

I would think you could sell those for about $150. Probably not enough for the amount of work you put into those boards, but if you can find a way to reduce your time/costs and still have similar quality, it might be worth your while. You can't order nice boards online (and ship them) for $150.

He may be able to get a few copies of the vinyl stickers made at a place like Signs To Go or something. Shouldn't cost too much.

If he's gonna be doing this as a side business it could be a pretty good investment depending on how much a setup like that would cost. It would definitely cut down on time. You could also do the stickers themselves. I assume it would take a special printer & a program to do it but that's pretty vague & I'm not really sure.

ya i'd definitely have to think it out a bit in order to get the effort/cost ratio to where its worth it. I might make a few sets and then bring them to a game this fall and kinda see how the response is cause i think they would sell alot better if people see them in person. Maybe even line up a few custom orders that i could finish them and ship them to whoever gave me the contact info at the game. And that way i could customize anything they wanted

ya i'd definitely have to think it out a bit in order to get the effort/cost ratio to where its worth it. I might make a few sets and then bring them to a game this fall and kinda see how the response is cause i think they would sell alot better if people see them in person. Maybe even line up a few custom orders that i could finish them and ship them to whoever gave me the contact info at the game. And that way i could customize anything they wanted

A lot sell on Craigslist.

Any of you guys know where I could get a set that's not real expensive, ty

There's a thread on here with a couple of guys who have made some and are thinking of selling some. Look through there, maybe yall can work out a deal. I'll try to find it and put a link in here in case you can't find it

$200 seems to be the sweet spot unless you make them yourselves. I've seen them for $125 at fleamarket but there pretty cheaply made. Depending on your use, they may work for you.

I decided to make my own. That way I could ensure that they were built to withstand constant loading and unloading for tailgating and travel.

Someone needs to come up with a better name than cornhole.
I can't help but think of Jerry Sandusky when I hear that.

Reactions: 1 person
Best thing for you to do is get a plain set of boards for 80-100 bucks then buy the decals/stickers for 30-50 bucks and your done. I usually build a set of boards (sanded, no paint) with bags for 100.00.

JC Penney has one online for $140. Amazon has the same one listed for $73. eBay has a different one for around $180. I googled "Tennessee Volunteers bean bag toss" and not "corn hole". Corn hole brings up a whole different list of things I'm sure you don't want to see.

Last edited:
Someone needs to come up with a better name than cornhole.
I can't help but think of Jerry Sandusky when I hear that.

Fumny you say that. I live in Pa and see a bunch of PSU cornhole boards in thjs area. To which I always respond....."thats not right"

i know i am in the minority on this, like so many other things going on in our country these days, but i do not understand the fascination with this.

dennis rodman does his thing and tattoos exploded all across the country. he used to be the weird guy on the court and now they don't let you into the nba unless you're covered in tattoos.

well, i don't know who started the corn hole thing. but, the coolest thing going on now in a stadium parking lot all across the country is a damn bean bag toss. so big is this thing now, that people are paying $200.00 plus for the boards. people have the nerve to get ticked off when you ruin their game because you would like to park your car.

somebody explain this to me.

U can usually get some made for about 125-150 I wouldn't pay 200, that's crazy. Even really nice ones with hinges and custom paint and led lights round the inside of the hole (like mine) go for 150

VN Store

Back