Tennessee corn hole boards

cornholio-o.gif

I am Cornholio!!

Reactions: 8 people
Here's where I am so far.. Gonna be the full field with power T on the 50

I told my gf we had to put the grass border around the checkerboards to make it realistic.. She wanted to take the easy way lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Not to be a foreigner to most things great, but what's a cornhole board and what do u need to make one?

Present day horseshoes, except it's portable and makes for a great way to pass time whilest drinking beers.

Need wood, basic woodworking tools, and 8 bags each filled with a pound of corn. Also helps to have a google machine to look up "how to build cornhole boards"

Halph, those are freakin sweet, man.

I've got a raw set built down in my basement. I've been trying to figure out how I want to paint them for about a year now. How did you stencil out the T and the VOLS?

I painted the base white color. Then put blue painters tape across large enough for the logo. I printed a logo and taped it over the blue painters tape. Then took an Exacto Knife and cut the logo out and peel the inside tape off, making a stencil.

Make sure the edges are sealed well or the paint will bleed. You can touch it up if it does bleed however.

I did the checker board the same way, but no cutting involved.

I have some older ut boards. I think on one i will stencil in bUTch slapped and bUTch please on the other.
Not sure yet

I am in the works of building my own that will be set as the standard for corn hole boards for years to come. I'll post pics when I'm done.

When I was growing up, only FL and Bama fans were doing the cornhole.
Maybe that explains their offspring.

Reactions: 2 people
Drink stands.....This Guy gets IT!!.....:)

The first sign of an alcoholic is a stud corn-hole player! J/K Come to think of it, I do play a little better while holding a brown bottle. Must be a balance thing.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back