Tennessee by 15 over Vandy?

Bowl is secured. Pressure is off this team. Guaranteed 3rd in SEC East. Vols will come out less tense knowing this game does not decide whether they go to a bowl game or not.

Playing looser, we have big plays all over the field. Vandy has a decent defense. Will keep it reasonably close at halftime. But I really feel we are more talented, better coached and will be out for total annihilation of the Commadores.

This game is still very important when it comes to bowl pairings. Beat Vandy and we are playing somewhere in Florida. Not to mention the Seniors are 0-3 against Vandy and will be very motivated on Senior Night to not be the first senior class ever to go winless vs Vandy.

A

if your not betting your heart, on which side of that line would you place your money? That’s a lot of points. I thought we dominated MZ and still only won by less than a td.
And because of that I wouldn’t put money on that line. But we should win by 3 td. I could see it being and 18 or 17 pt game

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I don't think Vandy will score 14. I think UT will pump their offensive stats and score over 40.

UT and particularly JG just torched what were the SEC's two best pass D's. UK is still the SEC's best pass D both in all games and vs the SEC. Vandy is 12th in pass D in all games and 8th vs the SEC.

Compounding this for them.... they have the worst O in the SEC by more than 50 yds per game. Their best play would be to keep UT off the field. I don't think they can.

Against the SEC they are worst or near worst in virtually every offensive stat. They don't stay on the field averaging an SEC worst .98 first downs per drive... second worst is Arkansas at 1.23. LSU is best with 1.72. They go 3 and out over 34% of the time. They have the lowest yards per play, yds per rush, and yds per pass.

All that info means the Vols will probably win by a FG.......

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I’ve been to many UT Vandy games were we were supposed to blow them away. Most times that just didn’t happen and Vandy looked like a different team against us. Let’s please don’t go down that road again. I hope we do win 59-0 but I can almost guarantee you that won’t happen. There were many on here saying we would destroy Mizzou and well,
you see how tight that one turned out.
Most on here were saying Mizzou would be tough ... but that we will beat crap outta Vandy.

What time is the game next week? What's the forecast for the game? Any Knoxville members can help with this?

Ordered my tickets today 😏. Believe it said the game started at 4 pm eastern. I’ve looked at the extended forecast looks like rain in the mid 60’s. I’ll take the temp but I hope the rain moves out.

Ordered my tickets today 😏. Believe it said the game started at 4 pm eastern. I’ve looked at the extended forecast looks like rain in the mid 60’s. I’ll take the temp but I hope the rain moves out.

Our last few games say we need the rain to stay away.

Same here. It showed 30% chance as of now. Hopefully the forecast will change for the better, but as long as it doesn’t get worse than 30%.

VN Store

Back