Swain saying Randy Shannon to UT. Rumor

Sorry guys this is kind of off subject, but can anyone tell me what station Ainge is on in Knoxville?

polls_Eating_Crow_1050_334734_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Per Rivals:

2007 - 19
2008 - 5
2009 - 15
2010 - 16

The 08 class was a much heralded class at the time. Jacory Harris and Arthur Brown were a part of that class. Can't tell ya why that class never lived up to its billing because I don't follow UM football closely.

How many of those classes were backed by Shapiro's money?

Why should he eat crow though? To me they still haven't really said anything one way or another. He could still be hired and they can't really make any comments until he's signed on the dotted line, or he might not be hired. Again. nobody knows anything right now- just a bunch of rumors and inuendo.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not over yet.

Stopit struck me as an annoying pos but he could be onto something.

Can't serve any crow until we have a DC.

Don't think he said anything about it being announced today at the PC.

Just be patient. :crazy:

So you still think RS is a done deal? Skeeter thinks that Steele is CDD's first choice and won't know his answer until after Clemson's bowl game tomorrow.

So you still think RS is a done deal? Skeeter thinks that Steele is CDD's first choice and won't know his answer until after Clemson's bowl game tomorrow.

Based on CDD's inability to analyze who is good and who is not, this would make sense. But I am holding out hope that Hart's influence will help.

I'm starting to think that Shannon is the right guy for UT.

He's an outstanding DC and recruiter with connections in the best part of Florida for UT. South Florida could give a crap about the Gators and CRS has worked the area well for a long time. The Canes program is going to suffer the probation effects, so the iron is hot.

Also, CRS is a more capable HFC than the one we've got.

Ink him to multi-year deal and we'll get better. It'd be nice to be forced to decide whether or not to promote CRS or keep Dools next off season.

just getting caught up, apparantly i didn't miss anything. so it appears CDD had a PC to say nothing?? am i missing something, was this just some lame-a$$ Q&A session??

Every one calm down unless there is a hangup on negotiations we should know who our DC is very soon.

VN Store

Back