Swain saying Randy Shannon to UT. Rumor

Randy Shannon would likely be bringing two staff members with him.

If we can move Joseph to ST and get Napier for TE I will be a very happy man/

That's what I'm saying. Believe the rumor, or don't. Just don't correlate the signing of Shannon to stopit being well connected within the program.

I believe McKeefry is a definite upgrade from Wylie. I believe Chuck was about Chuck and Sirmon was a damn fine choice. I believe Baggett is well respected but Graham is a great hire.

I believe Dooley has shown patience and understands the full impact of each hire he makes. He has done well with replacements thus far and I see no reason he won't make a great hire in this instance.

Shannon or not, we will be O.K. IMO

And for the record, connected or not...

stopit can suckit.:peace2:

Yea, here he is for the presser. I was lucky to get this sucker to pose for a picture.

Wow~! I AM impressed!

Here are some of the few Vol players currently on campus eager to meet with new Coach Shannon

Attachments

• ran6.jpg
    ran6.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 302
the only thing about Randy Shannon is that he doesn't tolerate thugs. (Maybe that is why he didn't do so well at the U... I would love to see the guy here.. He is a class act.

Reactions: 1 person
And here we are hooking him up with his hostess for today...

Attachments

• ran7.jpg
    ran7.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 267
And here is a photo from the Miami airport this morning, from when Coach Shannon ask some of the locals for directions to Knoxville...

Attachments

• ran9.jpg
    ran9.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: 6 people
Glad to see Jackson Harris out doing the field work....damn fine job young man.

Haters gonna hate, keep it up!

Glad to see Jackson Harris out doing the field work....damn fine job young man.

Haters gonna hate, keep it up!

Work work work work work.....smart crowd here at the the VolNation. Not sneaking anything past this bunch.

Here he is working on his first recruit as a Vol coach. This kid is a punter.

Attachments

• ran5.jpg
    ran5.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 377
Work work work work work.....smart crowd here at the the VolNation. Not sneaking anything past this bunch.

Here he is working on his first recruit as a Vol coach. This kid is a punter.

Nice to see he's already workin like heck for the Vols! Keep the updates comin!

VN Store

Back