Survivor: Game Changers

Sandra's team has voted 3 good competitors out over her. I have no idea how this keeps happening. These people are ****ing idiots.

Yea I don't get it either. Why are they letting a two time winner stay in the game. She doesn't bring much for physical or puzzle challenges.

Sandra's team has voted 3 good competitors out over her. I have no idea how this keeps happening. These people are ****ing idiots.

If I'm not mistaken she put it out there several weeks back that in taking a two time winner to the final tribal that it'd be guaranteed nobody would write her name down because they wouldn't want her to win a third time. Whether or not they heard this and are running with it is unclear but it's a possibility.

If I'm not mistaken she put it out there several weeks back that in taking a two time winner to the final tribal that it'd be guaranteed nobody would write her name down because they wouldn't want her to win a third time. Whether or not they heard this and are running with it is unclear but it's a possibility.

I think she said that to her first tribe didn't she?

People are going to vote for her if she plays the best game. Nobody will care if she's won twice. If anybody bought that, they deserve to lose.

People are going to vote for her if she plays the best game. Nobody will care if she's won twice. If anybody bought that, they deserve to lose.

Exactly. Unless someone goes out of their way to make enemies, more often than not it seems like they respect good players and will vote them as winners. The only thing that would top good play alone is being likable with good play.

A two time winner putting herself in the final vote will be hard to ignore. She should have a huge target on her back. She plays a good individual game.

That sugar stunt Sandra pulled last week is a perfect example of her gamesmanship. JT wanted Sandra out. He should have known the tribe would be targeting him with all the whispering that went on before Malcolm was voted out when Sierra was saved by the idol. Sandra was a target of his, but he was distracted thinking Michaela ate the sugar. He had an idol and could have sent Sandra home if he'd been smart. She saw something she could exploit and JT got burned because of it.

That's high quality ammo for defending your case to the jury.

if these guys are banking on the fact that people won't vote for a 2-time winner to win again, they aren't very smart, since people thought the same thing before her second win.

Tai is the luckiest idiot I've ever seen.

That's similar to what I was screaming at the tv when he didn't play an idol before votes were read. I said "this idiot literally has two idols and he's about to go home without playing a single one." Then I got to thinking about it, and it's all in the editing. Tai knew the whole time who was getting voted off which is why he didn't even think about pulling one out.

I hate when you have no idea what happened at tribal. They all said Tai after he had the dumbest tribal ever and then somehow changed their minds.

My best guess is they assumed he had an idol, but I'd like to see that thrown out their by somebody before they go to vote.

She was more impressive this year, I don't remember her first season, her second she was an ultimate floater that didn't do anything and won because of a butthurt jury.

That fat lady sang!

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

Well that was a pretty ****y move by Varner to try and pull on Zeke. He was doing well with his pitch and couldn't just STFU. On the flip side Zeke isn't getting voted out by this tribe anytime soon.

The most shocking moment for me though, was finding out Sarah is straight...

Everybody was pretty cool about what happened except she went all holier than thou. The gay guy and the trans guy had forgiveness and understanding for Varner and she was out for blood. **** her.

Everybody was pretty cool about what happened except she went all holier than thou. The gay guy and the trans guy had forgiveness and understanding for Varner and she was out for blood. **** her.

Varner was interviewed today on FB live and said that Zeke has changed his tune now and is out there calling him a bigot.

I think Varner was full of sh*t and didn't care that it hurt Zeke, I think he was more worried what people would think of him. He didn't start acting sad till Jeff brought up the LGBT community.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back