Survivor: Game Changers

I think Devon beats anyone at the end but Ben. Almost everyone likes him a lot more than they like Chrissy. He hasn't had a single vote cast in his direction, and it's not because he's not a threat.

First off, I'd like to say that's the first Survivor where I couldn't see the results of the final vote and had to Google the winner because they decided to push everything past two hours and the DVR cut off.

Why didn't Survivor just give Ben a million dollars instead of pulling that BS? That Survivor twist at the end completely nullified the point of Chrissy winning that final immunity challenge.

I'd be pissed if I was Chrissy.

Ben deserved it. The twist is cool and they should use that every season going forward. I do agree it felt tacked on for Ben's sake, but let's be honest, he played a much better game than Chrissy.

Chrissy had it so easy through the first half of the game. She often didn't know what was going on and nobody saw her as a threat. Ben and his goons went after everybody else first and once all the great competitors were gone, she put together a good run of 4 straight wins, but that's literally her only claim.

Ben's social game was so good for the first half. He was constantly creating the numbers and he was always one step ahead of everybody. He made so many moves and knew everyone was gunning for him, so then he worked his ass off to find every idol.

He got 2 over on Chrissy so badly, she has no business beating him.

Ben's speech was so bad but his game was undeniable

So Ben won?
Awesome. Dude was relentless. Odds totally against him.

Anyone for Dr. Mike needs to be weeded out of the population. You're holding us back.

Ben eventually won me back. Was a fan of his early on, then he rubbed me the wrong way. Started pulling for him again. The twist is horse crap! I'm not looking forward to it in the coming season(s). Devon would have been sitting in the final three if it were not for that. He should be the one that's pissed.

Ben eventually won me back. Was a fan of his early on, then he rubbed me the wrong way. Started pulling for him again. The twist is horse crap! I'm not looking forward to it in the coming season(s). Devon would have been sitting in the final three if it were not for that. He should be the one that's pissed.

Going into last night's episode I was totally ambivalent about the whole thing but as soon as I saw him staying up all night to search for the idol, I was on board with him 100%. I was crushed when he lost the last immunity.

That's one thing about Survivor and Big Brother...I love that I change my mind so much about people. It's a good lesson to learn. Everybody has good qualities and bad qualities that aren't immediately apparent.

Didn't watch this season until family roped me into watching the final. Twist was so stupid, Chrissie should have won. Never seen an advantage be so much more of a disadvantage.

Congrats to Ben but think that was a cheap play by survivor.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't watch this season until family roped me into watching the final. Twist was so stupid, Chrissie should have won. Never seen an advantage be so much more of a disadvantage.

Congrats to Ben but think that was a cheap play by survivor.

lol

I was way off. Hats off to Chrissy on those immunity wins. No issue with Ben winning. He put in the work to keep himself in the game.

Survivor literally put up signs to help Ben find the idols, then they gave him the huge advantage twist in the end.

Going into last night's episode I was totally ambivalent about the whole thing but as soon as I saw him staying up all night to search for the idol, I was on board with him 100%. I was crushed when he lost the last immunity.

That's one thing about Survivor and Big Brother...I love that I change my mind so much about people. It's a good lesson to learn. Everybody has good qualities and bad qualities that aren't immediately apparent.

I flipped to Pro-Ben once it was him against everyone. I was giddy with anticipation waiting on him to play his last idol, I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces. During the last immunity, I was like no look at the U you big dummy. It's kind of funny to because the guy that disliked him the most early on (Joe) seemed to be his biggest fan by the end.

I did think Chrissy might sneak in during the jurys question's, she was great and Ben really really bad. His game though was ridiculously good. Also speaking of flipping on people, I can't stand Ryan, just STFU you annoying spazz.

Oh and Dr. Mike is awesome so **** you. Lol

Worst reunion show ever.

From what I was saying on another message board...

I didn't like the twist at all. It's great for Ben, but it sucked for Chrissy who actually won the challenge. Whomever wins the fire building challenge is just going to have another point on the resume. I thought Devon was going to have a good shot at beating Chrissy regardless, if he would have been the one that finally sends Ben to the jury, that's just another reason to vote for him. And if Ben survives (outlasts) yet again, another reason to vote for him.

Am I crazy in thinking that Chrissy's best move right there might have been to save Ben? Acknowledge that he's a strong competitor and deserves a spot in the final 3... but she's looked at as the good guy for saving him. And Devon probably beats Ryan, so Ryan is a jury vote for Chrissy almost certainly. It might have backfired, and hindsight is 20/20 considering Ben won anyway, but I think it just might have worked.

Survivor literally put up signs to help Ben find the idols, then they gave him the huge advantage twist in the end.

The sign was right by camp for anyone to see. It's not like they put it out in the woods where only he was looking

I liked the fire making challenge in that I've thought it was an over advantage to win the last challenge when they go to 3 because you're guaranteed a spot in the final and you can pretty much pick your competitors. Chrissy still had an advantage. She gets to pick one person she faces off with.

I still like the old final jury vote format though.

VN Store

Back