Survivor 30

Uh what? He won fan favorite in consecutive years, so obviously fans had no issue with him winning.

Idk I've seen some fat girls with some nice beards. Lol

Scary thought that Russell might be the calmest person in that family.

He won for entertainment purposes only.

It really is scary.

Not my favorite season but tribal tonight was fun. Go team Mike.

You are cheering for that guy?

Lol IDC why he won, you said the audience wouldn't pull for him as a winner. Obviously they would, he was the best player in Samoa I think it was. People are just soft and got their feelings hurt.

I hope Mike wins too.

Last edited:
Lol IDC why he won, you said the audience wouldn't pull for him as a winner. Obviously they would, he was the best player in Samoa I think it was. People are just soft and got their feelings hurt.

I hope Mike wins too.

Thought you were pulling for Mama C?

I like a good underdog, always have. Half of the time I'll pull for them even when I don't like them that much. It can be annoying. Lol

Mike is no underdog, lol.

Having to pull for someone you don't like could easily describe like the last several seasons of survivor.

Mike is no underdog, lol.

Having to pull for someone you don't like could easily describe like the last several seasons of survivor.

It was 6 on 1 that's pretty much the definition of an underdog. Lol

True that.

It was 6 on 1 that's pretty much the definition of an underdog. Lol

True that.

Mike has been leading the game for quite some time now. I have never viewed him as the underdog, just the opposite in fact.

Mike has been leading the game for quite some time now. I have never viewed him as the underdog, just the opposite in fact.

He was and he's definitely the best in competitions so I could see why you think that, but its him against everybody too.

He was and he's definitely the best in competitions so I could see why you think that, but its him against everybody too.

Well, given all he's managed to pull off not a single one of them would be wise to bring him to the final three. So I think it'd be more interesting to watch him get voted off. I could honestly care less who wins at this point since I don't really like anyone that's left.

Only reason he's still in it is because of his immunity wins. I'd call him an underdog since it was 6-1. Then 5-1. Now 4-1.

I think final 3 will be Rodney, Will, and one of Mike, Carolyn, or Sierra. Not that Rodney or Will are great players. Mike, Carolyn, and Sierra don't want to go with each other. Any one of those would win against Rodney or Will. They'll take each other out the next 2 tribals. I'd guess Mike or Carolyn's last tribal will be this Wed.

At first I didn't like Mike at all, but I'm on team Mike now.

Last edited:
You guys pulling for Mike need to stop being conformists and think for yourselves. Don't drink the Kool-Aid the survivor producers are pushing. :)

Just admit that they all suck and this has been the least likable season of Survivor.

You guys pulling for Mike need to stop being conformists and think for yourselves. Don't drink the Kool-Aid the survivor producers are pushing. :)

Just admit that they all suck and this has been the least likable season of Survivor.

I was the first person to say this season sucks. Lol

Only liked Carolyn (and less than earlier) at the end.
Mike got better and did probably deserves the million.
Will was a lame duck for the most part.

Surprised that Carolyn didn't get brought back, especially since shirin was.

I only recognize some of those people in the new cast and they're mostly the more recent season contestants.

I only recognize some of those people in the new cast and they're mostly the more recent season contestants.

Me too. Anyone second chancing after about season 12 is too far removed from my memory. I think I recognized about 8 or 9

Did anyone notice they produced the final tribal as if to make you think Mama C had a chance to win based on jury opinion when she really didn't?

Only liked Carolyn (and less than earlier) at the end.
Mike got better and did probably deserves the million.
Will was a lame duck for the most part.

Surprised that Carolyn didn't get brought back, especially since shirin was.

Sympathy. Shirin was guaranteed 2nd chance after the altercation with Will. She's the kinda annoying nice person superfan and everyone felt bad for her.

What was Dan saying to the media after he got eliminated? Jeff mentioned he talked bad about the show to the press. Kinda funny that Jeff was calling him out on his comments.

Sympathy. Shirin was guaranteed 2nd chance after the altercation with Will. She's the kinda annoying nice person superfan and everyone felt bad for her.

What was Dan saying to the media after he got eliminated? Jeff mentioned he talked bad about the show to the press. Kinda funny that Jeff was calling him out on his comments.

Essentially Dan was trying to pretend like he's not a horrible person and that the "bad" things he was saying were taken out of context to make him look bad.

Essentially Dan was trying to pretend like he's not a horrible person and that the "bad" things he was saying were taken out of context to make him look bad.

Do your job and make the AGT thread fool

Dan seemed like one of the biggest jackasses they've ever had in the show. I bet in real life he's just as awful.

Its not the most in your face jackass-ery but the guy is just self centered and loves to hear himself babble about anything. He was awful.

I disliked Dan. But he kind of won me over when he ate his crow and pointed out that people do and say stupid things. He's right.

One new trend on the show in recent seasons I've found to be incredibly annoying is the way these "superfans" like to quote former players as if they are quoting some great philosopher, especially at the final tribal. Sirin did it this year, but she definitely wasn't the first.

Dan seemed like one of the biggest jackasses they've ever had in the show. I bet in real life he's just as awful.

Its not the most in your face jackass-ery but the guy is just self centered and loves to hear himself babble about anything. He was awful.

The first thing I thought of when I heard him talking to women like he did was his poor family. You can't tell me he doesn't treat his wife like absolute crap.

Random bump...is anyone watching the new season? Its probably my favorite in a few years.

VN Store

Back