Survivor 30

This season has definitely been unpredictable! I wouldn't bet money on this season during tribal council if you gave it to me to put down. Never would I have thought Jeremy would play his idol for Fishback ultimately sending Ciera home. Never would I have thought people wouldn't vote for Joe when he's actual vulnerable. I'm not complaining because I actually like Joe and wouldn't mind seeing him win but as a serious game threat he remains a huge target. It's really funny that Fishback had an advantage and totally screwed up it's use. I'm not saying he could have saved himself but he could have tied the votes with Abi.

I thought it was hilarious that Fishback "took a moment" to soak in getting Joe out, only to get slapped in the head.

I thought it was hilarious that Fishback "took a moment" to soak in getting Joe out, only to get slapped in the head.

Right?! That whole thing was like someone leaving without playing the idol they secretly kept, only he DID play his advantage. He still went out looking like a clown.

On the one hand, this season is smart, taking out the leaders. On the other hand, that stinks, because those are the interesting players. Fishback was annoying, but the show needs a good heel.

I've really enjoyed this season, best one since Russell IMO. The last 2 or 3 had been complete crap.

I've really enjoyed this season, best one since Russell IMO. The last 2 or 3 had been complete crap.

I agree. The last couple seasons after the immunity challenge they would show exactly who the two people being voted for were and so during tribal council there were hardly any surprises and it made the show boring.

This season has definitely been unpredictable! I wouldn't bet money on this season during tribal council if you gave it to me to put down. Never would I have thought Jeremy would play his idol for Fishback ultimately sending Ciera home. Never would I have thought people wouldn't vote for Joe when he's actual vulnerable. I'm not complaining because I actually like Joe and wouldn't mind seeing him win but as a serious game threat he remains a huge target. It's really funny that Fishback had an advantage and totally screwed up it's use. I'm not saying he could have saved himself but he could have tied the votes with Abi.

Splitting the votes screwed him in the end. Dumb move. Had they not split, either Joe or Abi would have been gone.

Last edited:
Splitting the votes screwed him in the end. Dumb move. Had they not split, either Joe or Abi would have been gone.

It screwed him but given two idols had been played that saved people that would have gone home, there's no way any of them wanted to take a chance of another idol coming out. I can see their fear of that. Every jury vote up to that point was a blindside I think probst said. The reason they split is they were afraid joe had an idol. The alliance against joe just wasn't as strong as some thought. He got the least votes out of all three I think. IIRC the only thing that could have saved Fishbach was using his two votes for abi instead of splitting.

Last edited:
It screwed him but given two idols had been played that saved people that would have gone home, there's no way any of them wanted to take a chance of another idol coming out. I can see their fear of that. Every jury vote up to that point was a blindside I think probst said. The reason they split is they were afraid joe had an idol. The alliance against joe just wasn't as strong as some thought. He got the least votes out of all three I think. IIRC the only thing that could have saved Fishbach was using his two votes for abi instead of splitting.

They split because they were burned by it a few episodes ago.

I understand the reasoning for splitting. Just saying that is exactly what screwed him. The vote was 4-3-2. Had they not split, it would have been 5-4 in his favor.

The guys left are so screwed. Spencer and Jeremy are retarded. They voted Joe off and in the preview for next week they're both like "I'm afraid". Well no sh*t, you're both idiots. All the girls have to do now is pick the guys off one by one. Where was Keith during the whole talks about who everyone was voting for? He literally wasn't even on the show until tribal council and he voted for Tasha.

The guys left are so screwed. Spencer and Jeremy are retarded. They voted Joe off and in the preview for next week they're both like "I'm afraid". Well no sh*t, you're both idiots. All the girls have to do now is pick the guys off one by one. Where was Keith during the whole talks about who everyone was voting for? He literally wasn't even on the show until tribal council and he voted for Tasha.

Came on here to say the same thing about Keith...anybody with him? As far as the vote? Jeremy and Spencer are putting a lot of faith in Tosha. If she goes in with them and that group adopts Keith? They should go to the end...unless Wentworth uses her hidden idol better than Jeremy uses his remaining one. I can't blame the group for getting Joe out...while they still could. Skipping two chances in a row? :no:

yeah, I was intrigued by that Tasha vote, and then baffled by who cast it. it was just weird. I foresee Jeremy's idol coming into play to even the numbers back up and the guys bringing Tasha back into the fold. who knows though. this season is too unpredictable.

Came on here to say the same thing about Keith...anybody with him? As far as the vote? Jeremy and Spencer are putting a lot of faith in Tosha. If she goes in with them and that group adopts Keith? They should go to the end...unless Wentworth uses her hidden idol better than Jeremy uses his remaining one. I can't blame the group for getting Joe out...while they still could. Skipping two chances in a row? :no:

yeah, I was intrigued by that Tasha vote, and then baffled by who cast it. it was just weird. I foresee Jeremy's idol coming into play to even the numbers back up and the guys bringing Tasha back into the fold. who knows though. this season is too unpredictable.

If Jeremy has another idol then I must have missed him finding it. I thought he played the only idol he had for Fishback?

If Jeremy has another idol then I must have missed him finding it. I thought he played the only idol he had for Fishback?

He found a hidden one early on...when it was 3 tribes. It's been lost track of. Part of the genius with playing one. Everybody knew afterwards that a hidden was back in play.

He found a hidden one early on...when it was 3 tribes. It's been lost track of. Part of the genius with playing one. Everybody knew afterwards that a hidden was back in play.

speaking of this, after he played his on Fish, I don't remember a mad scramble to find the next one like there was when Wentworth played hers. weird

He had 2. Found one really early in the game IIRC

Thanks guys. I had forgotten about the really early idol. I wonder if he has it stashed somewhere?

this is going to be interesting coming down the stretch. based on last night's vote, now I think Wentworth is going to need to play her idol sooner than she thought, and it will screw things up for Jeremy and his group. Jeremy might even leave with his idol in his pocket.

Great season, probably top 5 for me. The first tribal tonight was crazy. Glad to see the final 3 actually stick together, and not be afraid to go against strong players. Spencer kind of shot himself in the foot with the bully move on Jeremy. But Jeremy won with his answer to the "second chance" question. IMO You could even see it on Spencers face. Keith is likeable, but he's one of the most clueless players ever.

was rooting for Jeremy from the start. clean sweep so I guess wiggles' number was either 1 or 2.

Tasha should have changed the game by going with Kelly and Keith. She still would have lost to Kelly, but it would have split the votes a little.

There appears to be some bad blood between Tasha and Kelley for some reason. Was watching some of Kelley's Periscopes the last couple days and her and Varner keep bad-mouthing her but I never hear why.

VN Store

Back