Survivor 30

The guy from Boston on the blue collar tribe is the most annoying cast member this season. It seems like almost every other word out of his mouth is "bro". I agree that there don't seem to be any standout players this year, but we're only three episodes in, so things could easily pick up.

Reactions: 1 person
The guy from Boston on the blue collar tribe is the most annoying cast member this season. It seems like almost every other word out of his mouth is "bro". I agree that there don't seem to be any standout players this year, but we're only three episodes in, so things could easily pick up.

It's still early on for the whole cast. A big group of people is hard to get in touch with, and give equal camera time to develop their characters.

That dude makes me think of this show as a Jersey Shores show.

So was that blatant discrimination or was there more to Nina getting booted? That Joe idiot that was like "I'm so sorry, I feel so bad for not letting you participate in the challenge." Then he turns around and votes her off. The only one on that tribe I kind of like is the Hali girl. The one who didn't write Nina's name down. Plus she's hot. The rest can jump off a cliff for all I care.

The blue collar tribe is just a hot mess. Seriously though, the girl with the face tattoo? Face tattoo??! Honestly if it weren't for the face tattoo and her mouth she'd be really cute.

I was wondering if there was something that happened earlier to make them think Nina would be a liability. IIRC, Joe said he made the plan to avoid Nina getting tangled up and tripping? I don't know if someone was being dishonest somewhere or if the show played some editing games. It came off as really awkward though.

Rodney is certainly fitting the stereotype.

Most annoying player for me at this point is probably Mike. I think that's his name? The blue collar tribe guy that was trying to get everyone to do some work. Seems like he's just making himself a target. Do some work and don't complain, or fit in with the group style when it comes to chores. He's putting himself up against the other 5 and just making enemies.

Rodney is certainly fitting the stereotype.

Most annoying player for me at this point is probably Mike. I think that's his name? The blue collar tribe guy that was trying to get everyone to do some work. Seems like he's just making himself a target. Do some work and don't complain, or fit in with the group style when it comes to chores. He's putting himself up against the other 5 and just making enemies.

Yes. If you're arguing with one person and then another chimes in to pile it on you in Survivor then it's probably best to shut up and just stop what you're doing. The numbers are clearly against you at that point.

Like: Carolyn, Hali, Jenn, Joe, Kelly, Sierra
Hate: Dan, Mike, Rodney, Joaquin, Shirin

Feel like I have less neutral characters this season

Too soon for an elaborate like list for me but I can tell you that Shirin is just an annoying freak and Rodney could go home as well and I probably wouldn't miss him. Will is quickly growing into the character that I hate that just won't seem to go away. Maybe the fact that he's on the all womens team will be a good thing for me.

That hopefully soon to be all female team I can only see getting slowly chiseled away.

Was that just a well edited preview or are they really about to merge this early?

With the exception of Rodney it sure seems like Blue Collar is sticking with each other. I'm not sure Rodney is going to have much luck winning anyone over even if they do merge.

Just got caught up again and wow what a good play by Jenn, although i did still kind of like kelly
The entire blue collar is starting to get on my nerves meanwhile the rest for the most part I like
Also, why Merica for the love of god let's please not pervert our country's name

Just got caught up again and wow what a good play by Jenn, although i did still kind of like kelly
The entire blue collar is starting to get on my nerves meanwhile the rest for the most part I like
Also, why Merica for the love of god let's please not pervert our country's name

This is where it starts getting good, when they merge. Have they merged this early before with this many people or am I just remembering it wrong?

The Merica thing is slang. Some tool started it in the south somewhere.

This is where it starts getting good, when they merge. Have they merged this early before with this many people or am I just remembering it wrong?

The Merica thing is slang. Some tool started it in the south somewhere.

I was thinking the same thing, but I like it. Good way to keep things fresh
Mike is a pretty good player but his comments make me hope he is out the door soon

Dan is a hard core bully. If that man is married and/or has a family I really feel sorry for them.

Haley was my last eye candy, though Jen isn't bad and she plays a good game.

Rodney is just sad and Mike is starting to be annoying and sadly he has an idol. He obviously told Sierra off camera because when Jeff asked if anyone wanted to play an idol she turned around and looked right at Mike.

Joe is the guy I'm pulling for right now. He's great at challenges, seems humble, doesn't push buttons, but now everyone is after him. Longevity is against him.

Joe is a beast. Hali was cute but the way she talked was weird, open your mouth.

I'd like to slap Dan and Rodney, both are jackazzes and complete idiots.

I actually like Mama C alright.

I questioned it on like the 3rd episode, but this cast absolutely sucks. Such a big collection of unlikeable people. The men are mostly caveman douche bags, and the women are all cry babies. Mama C is ok and Tyler is alright only cause he doesn't talk.

Rodney is an annoying jack***, but his Mike impersonation was so damn funny.

Dude, I was cracking up!
OMG! That is literally like one of the only times I remember laughing that much at a Survivor episode.

Who was the second guy he tried to impersonate?

I questioned it on like the 3rd episode, but this cast absolutely sucks. Such a big collection of unlikeable people. The men are mostly caveman douche bags, and the women are all cry babies. Mama C is ok and Tyler is alright only cause he doesn't talk.

Sierra, Caroline, and Tyson all don't speak. They're like the mute trio. I really want someone to punch Dan in the throat. I have to agree on this seasons contestants, they really do suck.

I actually rewound it and watched it 3 times. The second one was Dan. The Mike one had me rolling.

I did like Joe, but of course he's gone now with almost half the season left to go. Nobody in the rest of the cast really stands out aside from Rodney, Dan and Shirin who all stand about because they're annoying as hell.

Well my favorites have been decimated these past few weeks. I am pulling for Carolyn and Tyler now.

Something about Carolyn I'm not sure I like. Tyler has been like the silent survivor contestant for the most part.

Please oh please bring back Russell next year

Lol, you can't even stand it, you're just looking to next season. I think Russell vowed to never return on his last survivor journey did he not?

This season has been a dumpster fire of contestants. Honestly, it's a no win situation with regard to whoever wins the million dollars. Nobody is going to like whoever it is. Either someone who made moves that you hate is going to win or someone completely not worthy is going to win. It's been that way the past few seasons, at least for me anyway.

Will is garbage, Mike is a douche, Dan is an *******, Sierra is a useless drifter, Carolyn is just fake as fake can get, and Rodney would blow a million dollars on some hookers and blow.

Reactions: 1 person
Russell was trying to get on Big Brother last year, I think he might return to Survivor now. I think he was just heated that Sandra won over him and Pavarti. Which was a crock. If it wasn't a bitter jury Sandra wouldn't have gotten a single vote.

This cast is the worst ever. Anyone notice the nice beard and mustache the blonde chick is growing? Lol

Side note to Russell and Big Brother. His brother (I think) was on it a few years ago, and got kicked off for headbutting a guy in the face.

Russell was trying to get on Big Brother last year, I think he might return to Survivor now. I think he was just heated that Sandra won over him and Pavarti. Which was a crock. If it wasn't a bitter jury Sandra wouldn't have gotten a single vote.

This cast is the worst ever. Anyone notice the nice beard and mustache the blonde chick is growing? Lol

Side note to Russell and Big Brother. His brother (I think) was on it a few years ago, and got kicked off for headbutting a guy in the face.

If you watched the seasons with him in it though the audience was never going to pull for him to win. Was he a great character though, absolutely! Russell is that guy that's there for pure entertainment, he'd never actually going to win.

Yes, I saw that girls fur! If I'm not mistaken that stuff tends to show up more so on girls who are anorexic.

That doesn't surprise me about his brother if that happened. Violence and anger apparently runs rampant in the Hantz family as evidence by his nephew on Survivor.

Uh what? He won fan favorite in consecutive years, so obviously fans had no issue with him winning.

Idk I've seen some fat girls with some nice beards. Lol

Scary thought that Russell might be the calmest person in that family.

VN Store

Back