Supergirl (CW)

I enjoyed watching it. I expected to hate it, but not at all. The only character I didnt care for was Ally McBeal acting like she's not Ally McBeal. I actually preferred the pilot over Gotham,
Flash, or Arrow's pilots.

3.5/5.0

I enjoyed watching it. I expected to hate it, but not at all. The only character I didnt care for was Ally McBeal acting like she's not Ally McBeal. I actually preferred the pilot over Gotham,

3.5/5.0

That's who her boss was! I knew she was familiar to me.

Anyone see the ratings from the show . Thought the leak would make it suffer alot

I thought the leak created some positive buzz form what I read.

I haven't watched it yet. I'm two behind on Flash still.

If some of you aren't old enough to remember the 1984 film thought I would post these..

Supergirl-Helen-Slater.jpg

Supergirl-Helen-Slater-33.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

3.5/5.0

Terrible judgment, IMO.

I thought tonight's episode was better than the "Pilot"! :rock:

I really liked the name dropping by Jimmy talking about Clark & Lois and even Cat about Perry White.

Also is Hank Henshaw actually....
J'onn J'onzz aka Martian Manhunter
?? :unsure:

I really liked the name dropping by Jimmy talking about Clark & Lois and even Cat about Perry White.

Yeah this episode was better than the pilot. Just hope they teach the poor girl how to throw a punch

Hank Henshaw was the villain Cyborg Superman in the comics.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back