Supergirl (CW)

I was fortunate to see the leaked pilot episode. Seems like a solid show and it even feels like CW actually! I think I like Melissa as Supergirl, and I appreciate the humble demeanor that her character currently has. I'll leave it at that so I don't go into any detail.

The show definitely has tons of potential and I'm curious to find out if any arcs are in store.

CBS has announced that Supergirl will Premier Monday, October 26 at a special time of 8:30ET following an episode of The Big Bang Theory!

SUPERGIRL moves into its regular time period (8:00-9:00PM ET) on Monday, November 2nd!

First appearance of Red Tornado from the set of Supergirl!

redtornado.jpg

This is going to be awful. Color me not surprised when it is canceled before finishing the season.

This is going to be awful. Color me not surprised when it is canceled before finishing the season.

Why is it going to be awful? Its from the exact same people more or less who does Arrow & The Flash and the new show Legends of Tomorrow!

Not to mention early reviews have been positive!

I was fortunate to see the leaked pilot episode. Seems like a solid show and it even feels like CW actually! I think I like Melissa as Supergirl, and I appreciate the humble demeanor that her character currently has. I'll leave it at that so I don't go into any detail.

The show definitely has tons of potential and I'm curious to find out if any arcs are in store.

I was wondering why I had seen an episode or two and the site I watched it on said they had canceled it,evidently not

Why is it going to be awful? Its from the exact same people more or less who does Arrow & The Flash and the new show Legends of Tomorrow!

Not to mention early reviews have been positive!

So this is for teenage girls? Is that the target market?

Need to get the Hopper...if it boils down between this and Gotham?...this one ain't got the Penguin.

Need to get the Hopper...if it boils down between this and Gotham?...this one ain't got the Penguin.

Well Iv seen the first episode . It's good but not the flash good . Kinda a arrow type show minus the terrible Oliver Queen actor .

Been waiting on this one. My daughter wants to watch with me. She watched Man of Steel with me back in the summer and has not stopped talking about it. Having a fit waiting on Batman vs Superman

Reactions: 1 person
Been waiting on this one. My daughter wants to watch with me. She watched Man of Steel with me back in the summer and has not stopped talking about it. Having a fit waiting on Batman vs Superman

My 10 year old daughter wants to watch it, but she'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Didn't notice :)
Really like it my only complaint is the fight scenes. They look really bad

Really I thought they were pretty well done outside a couple of bad CGI spots but I give it pass on that because it was the "Pilot".

Really I thought they were pretty well done outside a couple of bad CGI spots but I give it pass on that because it was the "Pilot".

Some of them just looked like they were filming the rehearsal for the fight and that's what they used in the scene. At least to me anyway, but I chalk that up to being the pilot

Kinda cute...needs to grit up a little tho.

VN Store

Back