Super Hot Peppers

My friend's coworker grows Reapers and my friend gave me 2, im kinda scared to try them though lol. I have hot sauces with 600,000 and up scovilles that i can handle just fine.

How do these look compared to what y'all have? They're about the size of a quarter.

Those look great! I love hot stuff and use scorpion, ghost and reaper sauces. I don't think I'd eat a reaper pod. I've eaten a habanero with no issues. I may try a ghost this year depending on how many I get. Although that's not a real interest to me and not why I grow them. I'm really about flavors more than anything. I love a good hot sauce regardless of heat level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm with you Cali, I have no interest in eating a pod either. I will cut a small piece of each I grow just to experience the flavor of the pepper by itself, but eating them just to say I did isn't a goal.

I'm with you Cali, I have no interest in eating a pod either. I will cut a small piece of each I grow just to experience the flavor of the pepper by itself, but eating them just to say I did isn't a goal.

Most of the heat is in the seeds.. right?

Yea, there are a bunch of those on YouTube and I wonder how many are just acting or if they are used to really hot stuff, you know? Ben says he's used to and can handle pretty hot stuff. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Cali's son tried some reaper jerky and by watching the video I thought it was serious stuff, but Cali said it was nothing.

Never asked, Cali, have you tried a super hot just by itself?

Yea, there are a bunch of those on YouTube and I wonder how many are just acting or if they are used to really hot stuff, you know? Ben says he's used to and can handle pretty hot stuff. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Cali's son tried some reaper jerky and by watching the video I thought it was serious stuff, but Cali said it was nothing.

Never asked, Cali, have you tried a super hot just by itself?

I've eaten a chocolate hab that I grew. That's it. I've never really had the urge to eat anything more than that.

I think for the average Joe eating a reaper pod would absolutely have that effect on you. I've seen guys eat reapers whole that routinely eat super hot sauces and you can tell even they are struggling.

I've eaten a chocolate hab that I grew. That's it. I've never really had the urge to eat anything more than that.

I think for the average Joe eating a reaper pod would absolutely have that effect on you. I've seen guys eat reapers whole that routinely eat super hot sauces and you can tell even they are struggling.

Did the hab light you up? They are about 350 thousand on the scovile scale, right? That's the hottest I've had and I know I can't handle much more than that.

Did the hab light you up? They are about 350 thousand on the scovile scale, right? That's the hottest I've had and I know I can't handle much more than that.

Chocolate Habs are even hotter but no, not really. I'm thinking it wasn't that hot to begin with.

Throw away! You are dead to me now.

Seriously, dry and crush them, then mix them in with something like ice cream.

I want somebody to eat one with me, all my friends are scared. I told them I'd eat it if they would but nobody would take me up on it.

I do wanna do something with them, not ice cream though. They're wrapped in a paper towel and in my fridge, think they'll go bad soon?

That's all!? Have you eaten anything hotter than that or just peppers?

I've got a friend that thinks because he eats jalapeño like popcorn, he can eat a reaper easily. He's a goofy focker. I can't wait to let him show me.

I want somebody to eat one with me, all my friends are scared. I told them I'd eat it if they would but nobody would take me up on it.

I do wanna do something with them, not ice cream though. They're wrapped in a paper towel and in my fridge, think they'll go bad soon?

I don't know, most peppers would be okay for about 6-8 days in the fridge before losing freshness and wrinkling.

Tell your friends to grow a pair and man up. Buncha chicken shets. Lol.

I think I had some hot sauce once that was rated at about 500,000 but I don't really count that. The habenaro is the hottest pepper that I just took a good bite of.

I don't know, most peppers would be okay for about 6-8 days in the fridge before losing freshness and wrinkling.

Tell your friends to grow a pair and man up. Buncha chicken shets. Lol.

I think I had some hot sauce once that was rated at about 500,000 but I don't really count that. The habenaro is the hottest pepper that I just took a good bite of.

Cut the tops off and freeze using a sealer. You can use them over a year or more.

I've got a friend that thinks because he eats jalapeño like popcorn, he can eat a reaper easily. He's a goofy focker. I can't wait to let him show me.

Lol. Jalapeños are like bell peppers by comparison.

Cut the tops off and freeze using a sealer. You can use them over a year or more.

Lol, yea my dumbass wasn't thinking straight. I guess I just wanted him to do something with them now. :)You are correct.

On the japs, haha I know. I told you, he's goofy.

Some of my hotter sauces. Both the Delirium and Allegheny Farms are pepper mashes (ghosts, reaper, scorpions, 7 Pot etc.). Great flavors with awesome heat. Big Fat's isn't quite as hot, but flavors are off the charts and has a nice heat from the 7 Pots. The Hitching Heat and Moruga Scorpion are Habs and Scorpion based...but have extracts which make them pretty hot. For me, the extracts tend to have a longer lasting burn. Dave's...well Dave's is a typical Dave's sauce and brings the heat. I actually think their Ghost is hotter than the Scorpion...but that's just me.

Attachments

• IMG_20170704_1241050.jpg
    IMG_20170704_1241050.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

VN Store

Back