Straight up, now tell me: win or lose?

JP you're gonna see a different team than from the last two weeks. We're gonna WIN!!!!! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
WIN.. the vols show more on offense and dominate defensively...

34 - 13 BIG ORANGE

I don't know what to expect. What have we really seen this season? Not much of anything from FL, and a disturbing D from the VOLS. Flip a coin, just don't bet one. GBO!

Tennessee will win by 10+ and beating Florida regardless of how bad they are is beating Florida.....Florida loved beating our ass regardless how bad we were...time for the shoe to be worn out on the other foot for a few years.

Reactions: 4 people
As much as I hate it... loss.
We can't contain on edge runs, Florida always gets us in the middle with crossing te's and we are not that strong at LB. Lastly although I'm hopeful, I'm not ready to bank on our db's against the deep threat yet.

I know this will sound weird to many of you, but this will be a game of which is worse? Our d line or their Oline. This is where HOKE earns his paycheck. This game is on HOKE. The inside pass rush will be needed.

If I'm the UF OC, I run at UT all day long until I see Martin at corner then I go right after him. UT has no DL depth and very suspect LB play. Gators can and should wear us down and get well over 200 yards rushing. If they go pass happy against our defense, I question the coaching especially with what they've seen of us to date.

I hate reminders that the 90's were not as different as the 80's as my memory wants me to think.. fashion choices.

Honestly I have no idea I feel like there is not enough information out there to make a choice on win lose on anything but emotion.

1. The team that played Michigan was not UF or any version of that program I have seen in my life. Anyone expecting to see that team again will be sorely disappointed.
2. Florida has started slow like this the past decade and we as a fan base tend to fall for it then they beat us and roll on to win the SEC East. Check history its true and freely available with a quick google search.
3. With everything going on this team is more likely to be "ready" for us than any UF team ever. Rivalries change the rules. Adversity changes the rules. Disaster changes the rules. Its all about how a team handles these. Butch has proven his teams do have mental fortitude but do not play the big dog well. We play underdog great. When the line is against us we tend to play up.. maybe not to the expectations of the "we should win every game no matter what" crowd but we play above our heads when backs are against the wall.
4. For a lot of the above reasons this game reminds me of the Vandy game last year. The one game I think that Butch failed us on so far in his tenure. Hopefully they learned that no game is a win till clock hits 0 especially not a rivalry.

Three words come to mind...

Battered Vol Syndrome.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, a lot of losers in this thread. We're clearly the better team, and Michigan laid out the ground work to not only beat Florida, but how to beat them decisively. Pound the damn rock. Kelly will eat big in this game, and Dormady should be able to make some good throws across the top. Vols 27-10

Reactions: 4 people
our STREAK continues. UF falls to 0-2. UT climbs to 3-0. Vols get huge boost in momentum and go on to thrash UMass. The tempo climbs as dawgs prepare to roll into Neyland and both teams are undefeated. GO MIGHTY VOLS !!!! WGWTFA !!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back