Statement from Butch Jones

As at least most of us agree: The truth will (at least for the biggest portion) come forth...eeking its way out throughout the upcoming legal processes...and lies and liars are going to be identified. Vetting witnesses will be interesting, as will the list of public casualities arising from the publicity-driven faux journalists who've wrongly envisioned glory from piling onto this latest media toy. Constructing the prosecution's base is going to rely upon deciphering what's provable over what's simply provocative and, kids, from the Jim Rohm/Shaun King ilk to the Peyton/UT bashers thumbing their trac-phones whilst sitting atop their bammer outhouses, the glaringly positive end game of this issue is the enormous amount of publicity that's being generated out of it...and most of it's done so out of a shallowly obvious nature. Although our legal system is horribly flawed, I believe the predators who're fueling this diabolical witch hunt are going to regret this brief period of attention they're pulling down upon themselves. I have faith that Butch isn't only going to exonerate himself and the Vols in general, but the perpetrators and tailgaters of this mass act of sinning will soon find themselves permanently tattooed with their own lying ways. They'll NEVER live this down! Don't freak out, VFLs. Remember that UT's a wealthy institution; that the ominous effects of a state's federal court wrongly and severely damaging one of the greatest icons and revenue generators within its boundaries, would, if later discovered to be wrongfully administered, have self-generated some forever disbarred, disgraced and disowned individuals. We (...we being the majority of honest Tennesseans and UT fans and alums, et al...along with CBJ and UT's athletic program in general...) will win this one. Let's go onward and upward in winning the SEC and NC while Peyton and the rest of us sing Rocky Top forever!

Reactions: 3 people
SAYS GUYUTE:

"That being said, I don't like this post one bit. I have my doubts on the veracity of these girls allegations but being promiscuous doesn't mean you lose your right to keep someone from attacking you."

ARE YOUR RIGHTS SOMEWHAT DIMINISHED WHEN YOU SERVICE HIS ROOM MATE WHILE HE WATCHES?????

Reactions: 1 person
SAYS GUYUTE:

"That being said, I don't like this post one bit. I have my doubts on the veracity of these girls allegations but being promiscuous doesn't mean you lose your right to keep someone from attacking you."

ARE YOUR RIGHTS SOMEWHAT DIMINISHED WHEN YOU SERVICE HIS ROOM MATE WHILE HE WATCHES?????

Not your rights but your credibility is shot.

Reactions: 1 person
As at least most of us agree: The truth will (at least for the biggest portion) come forth...eeking its way out throughout the upcoming legal processes...and lies and liars are going to be identified. Vetting witnesses will be interesting, as will the list of public casualities arising from the publicity-driven faux journalists who've wrongly envisioned glory from piling onto this latest media toy. Constructing the prosecution's base is going to rely upon deciphering what's provable over what's simply provocative and, kids, from the Jim Rohm/Shaun King ilk to the Peyton/UT bashers thumbing their trac-phones whilst sitting atop their bammer outhouses, the glaringly positive end game of this issue is the enormous amount of publicity that's being generated out of it...and most of it's done so out of a shallowly obvious nature. Although our legal system is horribly flawed, I believe the predators who're fueling this diabolical witch hunt are going to regret this brief period of attention they're pulling down upon themselves. I have faith that Butch isn't only going to exonerate himself and the Vols in general, but the perpetrators and tailgaters of this mass act of sinning will soon find themselves permanently tattooed with their own lying ways. They'll NEVER live this down! Don't freak out, VFLs. Remember that UT's a wealthy institution; that the ominous effects of a state's federal court wrongly and severely damaging one of the greatest icons and revenue generators within its boundaries, would, if later discovered to be wrongfully administered, have self-generated some forever disbarred, disgraced and disowned individuals. We (...we being the majority of honest Tennesseans and UT fans and alums, et al...along with CBJ and UT's athletic program in general...) will win this one. Let's go onward and upward in winning the SEC and NC while Peyton and the rest of us sing Rocky Top forever!

YES :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
I trust what Butch said as well. He has not given us any reason to doubt his character. IMO, that statement can not be proven anyway. It's a kid's word vs Butch's word. The extent of the damage is done (as far as Butch is concerned) from this alleged comment. Butch's character has been drug through the mud and tarnished by the tennessean, ESPN and others.That was the goal, more negative press. Butch is safe, IMO, because the actual evidence is there to prove he handled these cases correctly (Bowles even said so himself, if I'm not mistaken).

If the text messages that were alleged to be of the girls making light of their sexual contacts & escapades the night in question are ever allowed to be admitted into evidence (the lawyers for the plaintiffs are fighting this) this case will be over abruptly, if not it could be a while before this situation is resolved. Kids have always been hard to read & only the ones involved know the real truth. If UT has covered up abuse as a standard practice I hope the people in charge get ran off, if the kids are just listening to others trying to make a bundle of money I hope UT counter sues & ruins their azzes; the truth will come out & I suspect it will be somewhere in between !!! Damn, I'm ready for some Football !!!

His girlfriend went and hooked up with AJ,then when she got caught cried rape.
Love getting to use this but I firmly believe you speak the truth...and she prob got tired of his micro penis

Attachments

• 18411be433868c6041ac1cf6f80829b321f91bbd2c1853d3841b9fbc26df2b68.jpg
    18411be433868c6041ac1cf6f80829b321f91bbd2c1853d3841b9fbc26df2b68.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 115

VN Store

Back