Starting 3 WRs now

Thrilled to see Malone start, means he's made great strides. So, we're 6'3 197, 6'3 229 and 6'3 201 at starting WR. Hope their production matches or exceeds their imposing measurables.

Hurd, Kamara & Dobbs plus those three? Good luck defense. Play an eight man front & we throw touchdown passes. Play a two deep shell, and we just run it down your throat. If Dobbs can (pre-snap) read coverage we should be awesome on offense. Really looking forward to this season.

O-line is the only question mark. With a solid offensive line we are a threat in EVERY game we play. Every single one.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys we're stacked at WR.

1st String
Jauan Jennings
Josh Smith
Marquez North

2nd String
Pig Howard (suspended for opener)
Josh Malone
Von Pearson

3rd String
Jason Croom
Johnathon Johnson
Vincent Perry

From August 25th Depth Chart

Scratch Vincent Perry and Jason Croom (Croom out 3-6 weeks) Perry gone for the year

Been telling those on here who continually said that he would not play this year that this would be the case.

When interviewed coaches on this staff make the statements they have made, it removes all doubt that he is healthy and ready to go. One thing people should have figured out by now, Butch Jones will not push and injured player to get back to the field earlier than when they are ready. All you need do is look at how he handled Worley, North, Pearson and Croom last year.
... and Maggitt

It is hard to believe that JJ is going from QB to first string WR (granted PIG is out) just shows you just how talented he really is I CANNOT wait to see him develop, he might get first team ALL SEC freshman IF....he gets enough reps to qualify, he seems like he can get a stat line like........

20 receptions 430 yards and 4 TD'S

It is hard to believe that JJ is going from QB to first string WR (granted PIG is out) just shows you just how talented he really is I CANNOT wait to see him develop, he might get first team ALL SEC freshman IF....he gets enough reps to qualify, he seems like he can get a stat line like........

20 receptions 430 yards and 4 TD'S

I'd be willing to bet that if he stays healthy he'll get way more than 20 catches this year. Most people were really disappointed in Malone last year and thought he was somewhat nonexistent.....and he had 23 catches.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back