Star Wars: Rebels (Disney+)

I absolutely LOVED this past episode. Getting more back story to the Dark Sabre. Ezra teaching Sabine the forms. Mandalorian weapons that are used to imitate Jedi powers. All good stuff.

Now I'm pumped and the show is taking a hiatus for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
I absolutely LOVED this past episode. Getting more back story to the Dark Sabre. Ezra teaching Sabine the forms. Mandalorian weapons that are used to imitate Jedi powers. All good stuff.

Now I'm pumped and the show is taking a hiatus for a couple of weeks.

I went to go stream the new episode, only to realize it's on pause for a bit. I had a few choice words with my tv.

Well the Obi-Wan vs Maul fight has been uploaded to youtube already. The whole episode appears to be fan service. Won't go into details but they really over hyped the rematch IMO. The best thing honestly was the last scene.

Well the Obi-Wan vs Maul fight has been uploaded to youtube already. The whole episode appears to be fan service. Won't go into details but they really over hyped the rematch IMO. The best thing honestly was the last scene.

The fight itself seemed anticlimactic but the episode as a whole was pretty good. It actually shed quite a bit of light on some things like how vast Tattooine really is and how Obiwan was able to stay hidden.

After watching Rebels Recon the fight actually made a lot of sense too. They explained how the two have met so many times and knew each other's moves so well that most of the battle played out in their minds before Maul made the first move. They even showed a comparison of Maul attacking Qui Gon in TPM and attempting the same maneuver in his attack. Obiwan read it and ended it quickly. They made a good case that the two didn't need another extended light saber dual.

The final scene gave me chills.

Edit: actually the more I think about it, Ezra served very little purpose in this episode. He was a simple plot device. I'd rather have Kanan been the lone traveler.

Last edited:
The fight itself seemed anticlimactic but the episode as a whole was pretty good. It actually shed quite a bit of light on some things like how vast Tattooine really is and how Obiwan was able to stay hidden.

After watching Rebels Recon the fight actually made a lot of sense too. They explained how the two have met so many times and knew each other's moves so well that most of the battle played out in their minds before Maul made the first move. They even showed a comparison of Maul attacking Qui Gon in TPM and attempting the same maneuver in his attack. Obiwan read it and ended it quickly. They made a good case that the two didn't need another extended light saber dual.

The final scene gave me chills.

Edit: actually the more I think about it, Ezra served very little purpose in this episode. He was a simple plot device. I'd rather have Kanan been the lone traveler.

Ezra needs to die he is so annoying. How can a military officer just run off countless times and not get punished or discharged?

Season 3 finale was yesterday. It was a 2 parter and I thought it was pretty awesome.

:cray: :sad:

Disney has announced that the upcoming 4th Season will be the final one for Disney XD's Star Wars: Rebels!

And with that here is the Season 4 Trailer!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA[/youtube]

:cray: :sad:

And with that here is the Season 4 Trailer!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA[/youtube]

Dave Filoni gets his giant wolf in there LOL.

Shame it's announced as the final season. Seems like that they have more story to tell than one season can squeeze in.

One thing is for sure though. Rex survives as they have video nfirmed is is the gray bearded Rebel on Endor in RotJ.

http://www.slashfilm.com/dave-filoni-confirms-captain-rex-in-return-of-the-jedi/

Dang! The 1-hour season premier slipped by me. I've now set my DVR. It's a good thing they are re-airing it about a dozen times before the next episodes.

Dang! The 1-hour season premier slipped by me. I've now set my DVR. It's a good thing they are re-airing it about a dozen times before the next episodes.

Disney XD app has it on demand. Just finished watching it. Good episode. Clears the path for Sabine the rest of the season.

This past weeks two parter was really good. Already starting to tie into ROGUE ONE. Saw still has two legs though. Be interesting if the series explains his prosthetics or if that’s a tale for another time.

This has been a solid season so far. I’ve enjoyed the double episodes. It was disappointing that this one was only a single. But it was a killer episode.

One thing this show has excelled on is space battles. The way the ships maneuver is eye popping at times. Seeing Hera pilot an X-Wing and have it sorta stall out for a 360 rotation was awesome.

I have really enjoyed it as well. I am a little worried though because it seems like Kanon is going to die :mad:

Not coming back until Feb. 24th it looks like

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Episode 10 Return Date and Trailer | Den of Geek

Next couple episode descriptions.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Episode 10: Jedi Night
The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Episode 11: Dume
Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve.

Last edited:
I am still concerned about Kanon. I kinda worried about Ezra dying, but I think it is more likely he goes the Ahsoka route and just sort of disappears until they make a cartoon between episodes 6 and 7 (I haven't heard there will be one, I am just assuming).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI[/youtube]

A lot of older footage but it got my blood pumping.

The Rebels trailers have all been awesome. I was pretty certain Kanon would die, but now I am really nervous that him and Ezra both will based on that part with Palpatine in the trailer. I really hope Ezra goes the Ahsoka route and goes into hiding. I have a feeling there will be a cartoon that takes place between episodes 6 and 7 and I would love to see old Ezra in there.

Last edited:
Watched Forced of Destiny shorts and Hera appears in one that takes place after the Battle of Endor. So we know she lives through ROTJ. Also lends credence that Capt Rex was indeed there as well.

Watched Forced of Destiny shorts and Hera appears in one that takes place after the Battle of Endor. So we know she lives through ROTJ. Also lends credence that Capt Rex was indeed there as well.

Sabine is confirmed to survive at least to Endor (it was mentioned she did art work for Mon Mothma). The only question marks are Ezra, Kanan (pretty much dead), Zeb, and the droid.

Sabine is confirmed to survive at least to Endor (it was mentioned she did art work for Mon Mothma). The only question marks are Ezra, Kanan (pretty much dead), Zeb, and the droid.

Chopper was in it too so he “lives”.

When I woke up this morning the 2 newest episodes were on my prime account (That is how I buy the seasons). Both episodes were really good.

VN Store

Back