Star Wars Battlefront 3 (PC, PS4, X1) game play trailer set to unveil on 04/17/2015

I haven't played it in ages, but BF4 is on my "no sell" PS4 list.

Even it Star Wars turns out to be BF4 with graphic overlays, it could still be a whole lot worse.

You want a polished knock off or a broke ass, half baked new game? That basically all EA offers these days.

Reactions: 2 people
No Jar Jar Binks? ...

Take my ****ing money.

I bought the two blu ray sets this summer and tried to watch Episode 1 the other day, but I cut it off when Qui Gon Jinn and Obi Wan swam down to meet the Gungans. Jar Jar and Boss Nass are so bad that Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor couldn't even save that movie.

Reactions: 1 person
I bought the two blu ray sets this summer and tried to watch Episode 1 the other day, but I cut it off when Qui Gon Jinn and Obi Wan swam down to meet the Gungans. Jar Jar and Boss Nass are so bad that Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor couldn't even save that movie.

We got to watch it in the theater at some point during OSUT, it was worse than training.

Its still better than Episode 2 IMO. To this day I maintain that Attack of the Clones is the worst movie/per dollar spent in the history of film making! I'd much rather watch Jar Jar than all of those painfully awkward scenes between Hayden Christiansen and Natalie Portman. Talk about zero chemistry! They're supposed to be in love and emotionally at odds with it, yet they sound like 2 lawyers talking to one another! And that dialogue! It amazes me that dialogue that bad wasn't red flagged by somebody involved in the film's production. However Lucas did surround himself with a bunch of ass kissing yes men, especially producer Rick McCallum.

Last edited:
Its still better than Episode 2 IMO. To this day I maintain that Attack of the Clones is the worst movie/per dollar spent in the history of film making! I'd much rather watch Jar Jar than all of those painfully awkward scenes between Hayden Christiansen and Natalie Portman. Talk about zero chemistry! They're supposed to be in love and emotionally at odds with it, yet they sound like 2 lawyers talking to one another! And that dialogue! It amazes me that dialogue that bad wasn't red flagged by somebody involved in the film's production. However Lucas did surround himself with a bunch of ass kissing yes men, especially producer Rick McCallum.

Oh yeah, 2 was worse, I just rarely can make it past 1 to hate on 2. At least 1 had that awesome fight with Darth Maul.

Oh yeah, 2 was worse, I just rarely can make it past 1 to hate on 2. At least 1 had that awesome fight with Darth Maul.

Arguably the two coolest characters in the prequels (Qui-Gon and Maul) were both killed off in the first movie! Maul should've been the villain throughout the entire trilogy. Qui-Gon should've died in the 3rd act.

Last edited:
I LOVE Christopher Lee, the actor. However I didn't care for Dooku. He was unnecessary. Should've kept Maul as the main villain throughout the whole trilogy.

I agree I didnt like count dookus character but I think Christopher Lee did as good of a job as possable

VN Store

Back