Star Wars Battlefront 3 (PC, PS4, X1) game play trailer set to unveil on 04/17/2015

I've really enjoyed this game as a nice break from other games/work or even just something to fill up 20 minutes of free time in an afternoon.

I like the fact that it isn't able to suck me in for hours at a time. I've enjoyed it so far.

I bought this game on a whim the other day and am beginning to regret it. The lack of content in this game has made it a snoozer so far. It also feels really really dated.

I bought this game on a whim the other day and am beginning to regret it. The lack of content in this game has made it a snoozer so far. It also feels really really dated.

Yep. That's pretty much how most feel. It's okay to pick up occasionally, but lacks any staying power.

I tried something last night with this game that I highly recommend. I turned the game soundtrack completely off. Then I went to Spotify and started streaming The Force Awakens soundtrack! The music works REALLY well for the game! Much more dramatic and it stands out more than the game soundtrack. I'm going to try it again tonight with the soundtrack from some of the other episodes.

I tried something last night with this game that I highly recommend. I turned the game soundtrack completely off. Then I went to Spotify and started streaming The Force Awakens soundtrack! The music works REALLY well for the game! Much more dramatic and it stands out more than the game soundtrack. I'm going to try it again tonight with the soundtrack from some of the other episodes.

You're strange dude but that's an impressive idea

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back