Squeaker in Pennsylvania

Yes, I agree, run moderates. Same with the White House. Not an ideologue. Not someone making a statement about race or gender. Just smart, funny, calm, promising a return to normalcy and stability in the presidency. Easy win.

He’s got some dirt on him but I wonder if Cuamo in NY will run. A good moderate I could get behind

Yes, I agree, run moderates. Same with the White House. Not an ideologue. Not someone making a statement about race or gender. Just smart, funny, calm, promising a return to normalcy and stability in the presidency. Easy win.

Yes more campaign ads with Democrat candidates shooting AR-15s

The key to a Democrat winning is to be a republican
DWe_dgKX4AAXyDW.jpg

The key to a Democrat winning is to be a republican
DWe_dgKX4AAXyDW.jpg

Pro union, pro affordable care act, has spoken negatively against the tax cut and Ryan’s wish for entitlement reform. I’d say he’s a democrat.

The Trump slurper lost in a district Trump won by 20 points. Trump Republicans should be worried.

Reactions: 6 people
Pro union, pro affordable care act, has spoken negatively against the tax cut and Ryan’s wish for entitlement reform. I’d say he’s a democrat.

The Trump slurper lost in a district Trump won by 20 points. Trump Republicans should be worried.

So the key is gun rights. It’s certainly a start for dems

Pro tariffs, pro life, anti gun legislation. This cat looks nothing like a modern day Democrat.

Reactions: 1 person
Pro tariffs, pro life, anti gun legislation. This cat looks nothing like a modern day Democrat.

A moderate Democrat like Susan Collins is a moderate Republican. There can be a spectrum of the parties that different politicians fall in. It doesn’t always have to be Ted Cruz vs Elizebeth Warren.

The fact if the matter is that the guy who pledged his allegiance to Trump and who Trump campaigned for and endorsed lost in a district that had been republican for 15 years. Democrats didn’t even run anyone in 2014.

Reactions: 4 people
Just for s**ts and giggles, I went to Fox news to see how they were covering the PA election story. Currently it's below stories about: (1) Hawking's death (2) Elizabeth Warren's DNA, (3) a "radicalized" teen, (4) a former baseball player who beat up his girlfriend, and (5) the death of a child actor who appeared in a film with Elvis and Jerry Lewis.

Gotta love Fox News.

Reactions: 9 people
A moderate Democrat like Susan Collins is a moderate Republican. There can be a spectrum of the parties that different politicians fall in. It doesn’t always have to be Ted Cruz vs Elizebeth Warren.

The fact if the matter is that the guy who pledged his allegiance to Trump and who Trump campaigned for and endorsed lost in a district that had been republican for 15 years. Democrats didn’t even run anyone in 2014.

The fact of the matter it you can’t simply slap a Trump sticker on a corpse and expect it to beat a top flight Dem candidate. Unfortunately the Dem party is largely bereft of people like Connor Lamb.

Just for s**ts and giggles, I went to Fox news to see how they were covering the PA election story. Currently it's below stories about: (1) Hawking's death (2) Elizabeth Warren's DNA, (3) a "radicalized" teen, (4) a former baseball player who beat up his girlfriend, and (5) the death of a child actor who appeared in a film with Elvis and Jerry Lewis.

Gotta love Fox News.

You watch a lot of Fox News

Gotta love Fox News.

for a 10 month election at the state level? yawn. I am sure there is bigger/better news out there to cover. but don't act like this changes anything.

Gotta love Fox News.

And on CNN the first page and a half on mobile is the PA election and how the ominously bodes the end for the GOP, it’s a referendum on Trump, yadda yadda yadda then followed by Stephen Hawking and that’s obviously the proper context to put this in? Even knowing they both will start campaigning in about two weeks?

And after the blue wave went down the sewer drains in TX it showed up nowhere on CNN?

Yeah they’re a bastion of accurate reporting.

And on CNN the first page and a half on mobile is the PA election and how the ominously bodes the end for the GOP, it’s a referendum on Trump, yadda yadda yadda then followed by Stephen Hawking and that’s obviously the proper context to put this in? Even knowing they both will start campaigning in about two weeks?

And after the blue wave went down the sewer drains in TX it showed up nowhere on CNN?

Yeah they’re a bastion of accurate reporting.

Texas just had primaries, right?

Texas just had primaries, right?

Lol. Thanks for the qualification on the races and proving my point. Yeah it was. But after all the blue wave talk and TTB (turn Texas blue) that we heard for WEEKS and saw on CNN, once it happened it was conviently ignored.

These two events have one thing in common. They mean little on November. Even a Lamb article on CNN this morning had him stating as much. No bearing whatsoever on a Trump referendum.

Lol. Thanks for the qualification on the races and proving my point. Yeah it was. But after all the blue wave talk and TTB (turn Texas blue) that we heard for WEEKS and saw on CNN, once it happened it was conviently ignored.

These two events have one thing in common. They mean little on November. Even a Lamb article on CNN this morning had him stating as much. No bearing whatsoever on a Trump referendum.

So how can we turn Texas blue at the primary stage?

So how can we turn Texas blue at the primary stage?

You couldn’t best I could tell. So why the hell did I have to hear about it for weeks, hear all the extrapolation on what a bigger primary turnout would mean for November, etc...

It was all a bunch of made up crap trying to attach artificial importance and extrapolating questionable impact on a damn primary. (There’s a reason that’s bolded)

what it shows is that a lot of districts are in play..... if Democrats are willing to move away from Pelosi/Schumer and run moderate candidates.
They may run as moderates, but they pretty much vote as a unit as they are told by Pelosi and Schumer. They may be allowed off the reservation briefly for one or two votes that are going to pass anyway. If their vote is needed by leadership, that is how they will vote.

Keep telling yourself that.....

VN Store

Back