Sources: Boise's Chris Petersen to Arkansas Tuesday

I heard he's going to be hired as Les Miles offensive coordinator on Tuesday for Arky.

I would almost bet someones trailer that he is not going to be the Arkansas coach...Damn they are as bad as some UT fans.

Lol, I had the same kind of, wtf, no way feeling. Again, no clue if this is true, just thought it was interesting that this was being reported.

If this is true, why is Hart sitting on his hands letting the big fish get away?

Because Arkansas wants the best and has made it known that they are willing to spend as much as it takes to get the best, while Dave Hart just wants a guy who he can boss around and won't take up too much of the spotlight? Just a guess...

Reactions: 3 people
Boise played today, and they already know he'll be hired on Tuesday?

Not buying this.

Brian Murphy ‏@murphsturph

Q to Petersen: Is there any chance you look at something other than Boise State in terms of your future? ...

Petersen A: Smiled, laughed, leaned in. "Good seeing you guys."

If you read that as he's already taken another job, I don't know what to say. That's how Petersen has dealt with that question for 7 years

I think we are starting to get viewed as that chunky girl hovering near the punch bowl that you can just TELL is gonna be a clinger......

standing beside us. All of the lower tier SEC schools are going to be running spread--a la texas a&m--and that's a good strategy. We apparently will be stuck with statue-like pro-style QBs.

Folks this was reported from a step above a blog...So we know what that means. I hope it isnt true. If it is Hart needs to be fired before he can make his hire from his list. I hope he has a surpise hire but I doubt it will be.

standing beside us. All of the lower tier SEC schools are going to be running spread--a la texas a&m--and that's a good strategy. We apparently will be stuck with statue-like pro-style QBs.
It's a must for the bottom feeders to run the spread to ever have hope

That is the damn truth.

I would say that if Arkansas gets a "home run" hire and Tennessee is stuck with another low-to-mid-level coach, it will be a poor reflection on the leadership.

I hope we don't end up with a Big Least coach...pitiful.

People don't really believe this, right? There is zero chance Chris Petersen leaves Boise for Arkansas. None. Zip. Nada. Period.

In particular, no way that Les Miles is your #1 choice over Petersen. That is ineptitude that would surpass Dave Hart and Mike Hamilton combined.

People don't really believe this, right? There is zero chance Chris Petersen leaves Boise for Arkansas. None. Zip. Nada. Period.

Yep. Until he proves me wrong, I'm under the impression that Petersen is a guy that can't be bought.

Betting thats not true or happening. Bruce Feldman said he would leave Boise for 222 schools, Cal and Oregon. Think this is another Gruden, Peterson, Miles rumor. Those 3 said no and he probably will too. Gotta give them credit atleast they are making teams say no but its getting to the point for them its embarrasing.

I would say that if Arkansas gets a "home run" hire and Tennessee is stuck with another low-to-mid-level coach, it will be a poor reflection on the leadership.

I hope we don't end up with a Big Least coach...pitiful.

hart will wind up giving UT the shaft. Just wait.

VN Store

Back