Softball not offering best Pitcher in State?

I have never talked to her personally I only know what I read in paper and seen for myself. I have seen maybe 15 games maybe 20. And from people who know her personally. She is leaning florida or kentucky I THINK. But from what I heard she is upset about it because she and her parents are huge Tennessee fans. I wish someone who actually knows her stats could get on here and compare them to this IVY chick or whichever one is her age cause lebanon wasn't very good from what I have HEARD. There was another pitcher from BEECH last year who signed with VT. Not sure if UT offered her either. I am glad UT is finally getting TENNESSEE players but I wonder are they the best. In this day its all about stars who is or ain't a 5 star and I know football is different from all other sports. But when I see players signing with other big time programs I start to asky why not us. That's all
Posted via VolNation Mobile

While I am all for landing in state kids...just because a girl in Chattanooga is one of the best in the state, does not mean she is in the top 300 in the country. UT recruits nationally and has to do so to win championships.

While I am all for landing in state kids...just because a girl in Chattanooga is one of the best in the state, does not mean she is in the top 300 in the country. UT recruits nationally and has to do so to win championships.

Tennessee recruits the best of the country, not the best in the state. I agree with you.

Speaking of pitchers. Turn on ESPN 2 the pitcher for bama looks like the mascot (elephant)

OP comes on here and tells us that two of the best softball coaches in the country are stupid for not signing his little home town girl then is put in his place by just about every one else on VN. You ride with him there big guy. Tells us all that you are as clueless about D1 athletics as he is.
I bet it has not crossed the OP's mind that the Weekly's are doing this young lady a HUGE favor by telling her they do not have room for her. She would sit for four years at UT. We need to replace some position players more than we need a back up pitcher.

Prove me wrong and dazzle us with your knowledge. I can wait.

Usually the "best coaches" win a NC or two......

VN Store

Back