So Fulmer will be paid through 2023

Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott just got a similar buyout for agreeing to 'part ways'...

Where's UTNOW20 to tell us he deserves every penny?

His buddy JP is still telling it. Actually, saying he just needed to take a sabbatical. He took a 10 year sabbatical and took a few more million and completely decimated the program to depths worse than last time!

This is the most stunning thing of all. Our program right now is unquestionably the lowest it’s been in our lifetimes. Unquestionably. And fulmer way responsible for it. He back doored his way in the ad office amd choose Pruitt. He also choose to extend him when it was totally unnecessary. Watching Randy Boyd fawn over fulmer and praise him was so weird. I guess Boyd was thinking of it as a pr move knowing fulmer has a segment of the fan base that still supports him? That’s the only reason I could think of. But man this program is in the gutter. And it’s all a result of fulmer weeseling his way back in the building.

He and Donde at that pressor saying and acting was past weird. I was thinking crazy till I heard recruiting was better!

Fulmer has been robbing Tennessee since 2008

Too funny!

This negotiated settlement pretty much proves Fulmer was "fired" and didn't retire/resign..

And yet they tried to spin it as though he retired. I am going to bet in a couple of years he will have an office somewhere on the hill!

who is surprised by this idiots actions? Laziness cost program to fall and then belly crawling deceit has been his MO since

Published Phone calls dated to fall of ‘92 display that.

Is anyone surprised? Honestly who believed he really retired without being encouraged.

Demonstration of the level of incompetence, Currie screwed the pooch instead of hiring a real AD we hire Phil Fulmer as AD. Name one single program dumb enough to hire Fulmer as AD?

The previous chancellor trying to save her job!

And Fulmer gave himself a raise as well.

Isn’t that something? Yet, Fulmerites still defending him to this day! We are at the lowest point in our program’s history and headed i to a season that we know is not going to end well. Who is responsible for this mess? Most people say Hamilton and Fulmer kept trying to allude to him over the years “middle management” “pretzel” but yet it was his two losing seasons in four years and hiring of Pruitt.

Seems like some of you finally figured out Fulmer

Majors had been telling you for years.

For decades!

Some of us had figured him out when he became head coach.

I didn’t. It wasn’t till the season of ‘99 when I started seeing things and after ‘01 when I finally saw it.

How many times has he raped UT now?

Lol, twice but I need to add in there “so far”. Oh, he’ll back door/weasel back in.

Mizzou’s AD gets 1.4 million for stepping away.

Mizzou will pay Jim Sterk full two years' pay for leaving AD post

Looks like they are following our lead.

Search for new Missouri AD officially underway

VN Store

Back