SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Why do you leave out the o in God?

It’s because of a verse in Duet.
G-d says not to allow his name to be profaned like that of the pagan gods. The name of G-d is often written as YHWH leaving the vowels out. In the Bible YHWH has been replaced with “Lord” this is done so that the name of G-d can not be profaned when copies of scripture are destroyed. Similarly the word god can mean different things. For many G-d has been elevated to the level of His name. As a result it is treated with the same reverence as YHWH.

Basically

It’s because of a verse in Duet.
G-d says not to allow his name to be profaned like that of the pagan gods. The name of G-d is often written as YHWH leaving the vowels out. In the Bible YHWH has been replaced with “Lord” this is done so that the name of G-d can not be profaned when copies of scripture are destroyed. Similarly the word god can mean different things. For many G-d has been elevated to the level of His name. As a result it is treated with the same reverence as YHWH.

Basically

I did not know that. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I saw where they managed to get gay cops in Toronto barred from the pride parade there. They said cops murder blacks and gays so their presence is offensive and oppressive. Gay cops at a gay march are offensive to non gay people. Lulz. I think some of this is rooted in how homophobic the black community remains today.

Is it homophobia or christianity? Btw, the black community is like any other community when it comes to homosexuality, it's your prerogative but everybody doesn't have to agree with it. But it's caving in like society in general. Still doesn't change the truth.

Last edited:
Is it homophobia or christianity? Btw, the black community is like any other community when it comes to homosexuality, it's your prerogative but everybody doesn't have to agree with it. But it's caving in like society in general. Still doesn't change the truth.
Uh..no its not. They are much more unique. They are vehemently homophobic while also having an extremely high % in the closet. I went to a club with a black friend in Atlanta some years back and every single time he talked to a girl within a minute they asked if he was on the down low. Every single girl, all night long. It was a sight to behold. I was told it was because it is such a "problem" in their community/city...

Uh..no its not. They are much more unique. They are vehemently homophobic while also having an extremely high % in the closet. I went to a club with a black friend in Atlanta some years back and every single time he talked to a girl within a minute they asked if he was on the down low. Every single girl, all night long. It was a sight to behold. I was told it was because it is such a "problem" in their community/city...

There are a lot of open homosexuals in the black community like the community at large but you're not going to catch a bunch of jocks and masculine mean hanging out with them. You talk like it still isn't an openly deviant behavior. Yes, Atlanta is known for having black men that are married or in relationships with women but hide their deviant obsession for homosexuality. But this goes back way before homosexuality was now an acceptable societal norm. They don't want their buddies to know.

These assholes act like this and then cry when someone runs them over.... they're asking to have their heads blown off IMO
I think it’s similar to those assholes at that church who protested funerals. They were all lawyers and they hoped someone would hit them so they could sue. It’s how they funded a lot of their activities.

I think it’s similar to those assholes at that church who protested funerals. They were all lawyers and they hoped someone would hit them so they could sue. It’s how they funded a lot of their activities.

I try to be to each their own when it comes to protesting ( I will laugh and make fun of you if you are doing something stupid ) but those folks you were talking about that protests the funerals of men and women killed in action .... they would make me a violent person if I was there and wouldn’t care what their permit said they could do . We have to have a line somewhere that we refuse to cross for me it’s that or spitting on soilders coming back from a combat zone .

gettyimages-873380104.jpg

VN Store

Back