SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

You know the old saying, my enemy's enemy is my friend. This is why you see the LBGtpqhomo groups protest for Syria and other radical Muslim groups even though these same muslim groups would hang them with a quickness.

Reactions: tumscalcium
"New signs will replace the old ones when they need to be replaced. This may take some time."
So until that's been done you will live to be an old fart & never think about this stupid **** again.

Personally I enjoy watching the religious right claim that Trump is the choice of God, as well. The lengths that people will go to justify abhorrent behavior by members of their own party is entertaining.

Reactions: Septic
Personally I enjoy watching the religious right claim that Trump is the choice of God, as well. The lengths that people will go to justify abhorrent behavior by members of their own party is entertaining.

Your girl, Maxine, actually said this in a sermon:

Addressing the congregation at First AME Church, Waters said, “You’ve gotta know that I’m here to do the work that I was sent to do, and as pastor said to me when I came in this morning, ‘When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'” she exclaimed to cheers from the crowd.

“So, I have a message. I’m going back to Washington tomorrow morning. I’m going to tell them pastor told me to come here and just do it!” she concluded.

Your girl, Maxine, actually said this in a sermon:

Addressing the congregation at First AME Church, Waters said, “You’ve gotta know that I’m here to do the work that I was sent to do, and as pastor said to me when I came in this morning, ‘When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'” she exclaimed to cheers from the crowd.

“So, I have a message. I’m going back to Washington tomorrow morning. I’m going to tell them pastor told me to come here and just do it!” she concluded.

A. Not my girl.
B. She's a moron, too.

Reactions: Septic
I believe her name is Paula White.
Benny Hinn's mistress?

lol

She doesn't even represent mainstream Christianity, much less the "religious right". That's a swing and a miss, Counselor.

By the way, God can use and has used incredibly sinful leaders to further His plan for humanity and nations. God specifically said that he raised Cyrus, the incredibly evil and ungodly Assyrian king to rebuild Jerusalem. he use Nebuchadnezzar for His divine purposes for the Jews.

If it was His will to thwart Hillary, He very well could have used a jackwad like Trump to do it, and if He needs to thwart a jackwad like Trump, He very well could use a Jillwad like Maxine. Anyone tying use by God strictly as "holy" isn't even passingly familiar with scripture. And anyone arrogant enough to think their political preferences automatically aligned with God's will deserves to be seen as an idiot.

JFC

I refuse to believe that this level of absolute bullsh|t is possible.

Zeppelin believes that he may have to come live in my attack because the Trump Nazies and you have trouble believing that people can be that "woke".

VN Store

Back