SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

It has to be so weird being a democrat. So many factions within the party who HATE each other with a passion.

Poor terrorist group BLM so upset the gays are getting attention. Its their month homies, let em have it. You had your month to bellyache about how bad it is in America. That was back in February, you know, the shortest month..

It has to be so weird being a democrat. So many factions within the party who HATE each other with a passion.

Poor terrorist group BLM so upset the gays are getting attention. Its their month homies, let em have it. You had your month to bellyache about how bad it is in America. That was back in February, you know, the shortest month..

Identity politics, yay!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm watching a show where kids are being tortured in Syria because they put anti-government grafiti on a wall, yet these people think they are so horribly oppressed in this society? What a bunch of clowns. We're not perfect, but we re a lot better than most.

I saw where they managed to get gay cops in Toronto barred from the pride parade there. They said cops murder blacks and gays so their presence is offensive and oppressive. Gay cops at a gay march are offensive to non gay people. Lulz. I think some of this is rooted in how homophobic the black community remains today.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Kinda proves some just want attention. I still find it funny how some people won't comment on stuff like this.

I saw where they managed to get gay cops in Toronto barred from the pride parade there. They said cops murder blacks and gays so their presence is offensive and oppressive. Gay cops at a gay march are offensive to non gay people. Lulz. I think some of this is rooted in how homophobic the black community remains today.

It's hard to get your loot on with cops around.

18y5xi.jpg

Both parties are made up of groups that have diametrically opposed goals, but you are right, there is more of that on the Democratic side.

Both parties are made up of groups that have diametrically opposed goals, but you are right, there is more of that on the Democratic side.

Exactly. I'm not down with the right wings jesus stuff and anti abortion craze. And I don't hate either groups. I know democrats who HATE large portions of their voting blocks. White democrats who hate the blacks. Black democrats who hate Jews and Gays, etc, etc.

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly. I'm not down with the right wings jesus stuff and anti abortion craze. And I don't hate either groups. I know democrats who HATE large portions of their voting blocks. White democrats who hate the blacks. Black democrats who hate Jews and Gays, etc, etc.

Yep. And it isn't like the different groups on the Republican side actually disagree with each other. You can split them roughly into fiscal conservatives and social conservatives. Their interests are not opposed necessarily, but they have different sets of interests that they deem important.

Democrats, on the other hand, have advocates for amnesty and advocates for unions under the same tent. Their interests cannot be more in opposition with one another, but there they are in the same party. African-Americans, according to some of the polling I have seen, are more socially conservative on things like abortion and gay marriage than white Evangelical Christians, but they are firmly under the Democratic tent. Pretty amazing, when you think about it. It's actually a testament to their messaging directed at each of those groups.

Reactions: Electric Orange

VN Store

Back