Shooting in California, multiple locations, victims

Alright. Let's just magically eviscerate the hard drug epidemic overnight. Lol.

Meehan's open this early?

Mac's doesn't close. best liquor store in the city doesn't close.

is holding people responsible for their actions really that far fetched of an idea?

Mac's doesn't close. best liquor store in the city doesn't close.

is holding people responsible for their actions really that far fetched of an idea?

It's the kids' fault for being born into those households? Go back and read my first post. You're moving goalposts.

Reactions: 1 person
It's the kids' fault for being born into those households. Go back and read my first post. You're moving goalposts.

and I answered about what to do with the druggie's kids.

we are attacking the problem from the wrong side. just dealing with the symptoms without going after the cause. its clearly a snowballing issue (and yes this goes beyond drugs).

for the ones that slip through? give the extended family first right to claim them or off to an orphanage. Parent proves they are clean they can get their kid back. but most of these parent's don't care about the kid. they are looking for their next high.

more government run programs for the kids isn't going to fix a thing.

along with this most adopting a lot easier so these kids have a better chance of getting away from the government.

we give too much of the wrong stuff away for free. maybe create labor programs where a recovering drug addict can work for little pay but they get to keep their kid and they are in a controlled environment.

nothing will fix this until the people take it upon themselves to do better than what the government allows.

It's the kids' fault for being born into those households? Go back and read my first post. You're moving goalposts.

After working in the NICU for 4 years and dealing with drug dependent babies I would say somewhat yes. We had plenty of drug addicts who their siblings grew up in the same household and had issues. At the end of the day each person makes their own choices.

to the OP. Guy killed his wife and hid her under the floor boards before starting the shooting. also he apparently already had an Assault with a deadly weapon charge on him, so I don't think he should have had a gun anyway.

again it seems like we need to enforce the laws already on the books.

Police: California man killed wife before gun rampage - BBC News

*sorry link added.

Mr Johnston said the guns were obtained "in an illegal manner" and manufactured illegally.
According to court documents, a restraining order taken out against him following an incident with his neighbours in January would have required him to forfeit any firearms.

The bottom line is that we have a country TEEMING with people with mental health issues, most of whom will not even be properly diagnosed much less treated, and we've got a country teeming with guns. The combination is very dangerous. You can fix the gun problem far more easily than the mental health problem.

The bottom line is that we have a country TEEMING with people with mental health issues, most of whom will not even be properly diagnosed much less treated, and we've got a country teeming with guns. The combination is very dangerous. You can fix the gun problem far more easily than the mental health problem.

Gun owners just load them all up and turn them in? Whose paying with cash?

People are always the problem. We used to lock the crazies up. We need to get back to that.

by making yourself a criminal problem. making guns illegal isn't going to fix anything.

So your solution is to violate/restrict my rights so mentally ill people who do pose a danger don't hurt people?

Reactions: 3 people

Yes taking 1/2 a billion guns out of American hands will be super easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

Yes. I hope you find help soon.

You just will not answer questions will you? I will ask again, how does a gun kill people?

VN Store

Back