Sheriron jones transferring

He's really talented. He'll probably end up the starter wherever he goes. I don't think it would be surprising to see him being talked about for the NFL draft, similar to the way Peterman was.

Reactions: 5 people
I think he will be a great asset to any team that gets him and I wish him luck and health in his future pursuits.

Reactions: 1 person
I so wanted to see him play. Hate this but it's his life so I wish him the best.

Reactions: 2 people
Best of luck to the young man. His heart was at Rocky Top (from previous transfer and reversal), but brain may see his future is elsewhere. I will always remember his leadership in firing up the team at BoB when we were so flat. I hope to see him starting elsewhere and wish him nothing but the best (unless his new team plays the VOLS).

Sorry to see him go, but wish him all the best. Can't blame a young man for not giving up on his dream.

Sad to see him go. I always figured a position change would come first before he left again. Best of luck to him.

Does 'granted full release' mean he will be eligible to play immediately or does he have to wait a year too ?

Reactions: 3 people
McBride was the nail in the coffin on this one. He was a steal.

Good luck to Sheriron. Great kid. My son got to work with him some at the Arsenal QB camp. Personable, mature, and talented. I hope he's the next Peterman. It's nice to have someone to follow and pull for outside the conference.

I really hope this was his choice and that he wasn't asked to leave.

Reactions: 4 people
I honestly believe he was the reason for the battle at Bristol win. He is a leader even if he never saw the field for Tennessee. Best of luck to this young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McBride was the nail in the coffin on this one. He was a steal.

Good luck to Sheriron. Great kid. My son got to work with him some at the Arsenal QB camp. Personable, mature, and talented. I hope he's the next Peterman. It's nice to have someone to follow and pull for outside the conference.

Yep, McBride had already passed him.

Him having to fire the team up in front of the largest crowd to ever witness a college football game should have told us all we needed to know about that team.

Reactions: 7 people
I wish him the best of luck where ever he winds up.

Reading this thread is a reminder of how VFL is a moving target and situational.

If someone were to ask any of you:

If (insert player named) asked for and was granted a full release not only once, but twice, would you consider him a VFL?

Reactions: 1 person
Does 'granted full release' mean he will be eligible to play immediately or does he have to wait a year too ?

Do you recall Dooley? We had a O-lineman that needed to transfer and Dooley gave him a list of teams that he could not play for. Kid ended going to Alabama and died of a supposed drug overdose.
"Full Release" probably means that there are no restrictions to him transferring to any University....

VN Store

Back