Shameless

That was a good episode. Micky has become one of my favorite characters. Ian is in a bad way. Fiona seems to be back on track. And Frank . . . well, he's still Frank. Good season finale.

Yeah, I was a little surprised to see Jimmy/Steve/Whoever again.

Just started watching this a few days ago(american version) and I've already watched 11 episodes. I don't know what to make of the show. It's good but weird. Pretty twisted "family".

Just started watching this a few days ago(american version) and I've already watched 11 episodes. I don't know what to make of the show. It's good but weird. Pretty twisted "family".

I love it, it's a complete sh*t storm but it's a fun sh*t storm. I normally don't like William H Macy, but he's brilliant in it. Great characters all around really.

Half way through the most recent season. Looks like they've aired 11 of 12 episodes this season. I think this has become a top 10 show for me. Last season though when Frank was dying was hard for me to watch after just having watched my mom deteriorate in 6 months after finding out she had cancer. They made Frank look about the same as he worsened. I don't know if I could watch that season again. Overall, I do think it's an amazing show though.

Half way through the most recent season. Looks like they've aired 11 of 12 episodes this season. I think this has become a top 10 show for me. Last season though when Frank was dying was hard for me to watch after just having watched my mom deteriorate in 6 months after finding out she had cancer. They made Frank look about the same as he worsened. I don't know if I could watch that season again. Overall, I do think it's an amazing show though.

These last couple of episodes have been a lot to take in, in a good way.

Sweet. Finally got to see Lip's asian girlfriend's tits. Was hoping we would.

Wow, I hate Sammie.

Was disappointed that none of episode 10 revolved around Carl and Chucky after the last 2 episodes. Given the Sammie stuff, guess it's setting up for the season finale. Hope someone takes care of Sammie southside style.

Wow, I hate Sammie.

Was disappointed that none of episode 10 revolved around Carl and Chucky after the last 2 episodes. Given the Sammie stuff, guess it's setting up for the season finale. Hope someone takes care of Sammie southside style.

Sammie is a huge c***.

great show,I had caught a couple of episodes and now I have started from season 1,it is a disturbing show to say the least and very funny

Gangsta Carl is hilarious, imo. Frank is always great. (William Macy is seriously underrated as an actor.) Getting a little tired of Fiona's constant drama and think they need to shift the story a little to give her character a rest. Just feels like they're running her into the ground. Want more Lip for sure. He's a great character. Wondering where they're going to go with Ian now. Think there's lots of great stories there, just wondering if they'll fully tap them. And I think Debbie's current storyline could be good.

Favorite scene from the premiere, there were many good ones, but when Carl greets Liam and Liam offers him a cracker in return, that was golden, lol.

I'm over the Fiona stuff too, they've screwed her character up a little. Of course she (and Frank) was the central character for the first 4 seasons or so, they've opened up the rest of the clans stories a lot which has messed with hers. IMO Which I like but hate because we lost Sheila and Jody in the process. Lip is by far my favorite character, they have developed his character perfectly. Frank is awesome as always. I like the Carl storyline too, that part with Liam was great. I just wish Debbie would go away...I hate her character and the girl playing her. I hope Mickey somehow gets out, his character grew on me a lot the last couple seasons.

Lips chick is bad AF.

I was meh about Debbie until the Cousin Patrick story. After that, I felt like she really fit into the family. I think this current storyline could really make her character, so I'm taking a wait and see approach. Mickey is a great character, in many ways, better than Ian, imo. I love the humor of the show, but I also like some of the seriousness. As someone who has BPD, I've been hoping for a little more from the Ian storyline, but I guess it can be a little difficult walking the fine line of levity and seriousness. And I still like Fiona, I just think she needs a little time on the backburner instead of always being in front. They're wearing the character out that way. One of the reasons Frank has stayed fresh is because even when he's involved in a storyline, he doesn't always have to carry it. He just kind of floats in and out.

I think we eventually see Sheila again. The way she left made me think she'll be back at some point. Not so sure about Jody or Karen, but I'd be willing to bet Sheila makes an eventual return, but probably not this season.

And call me crazy, but I'd love to see Chucky return and have a face off with Carl, lol. Sammi can stay gone, but I think Chucky's kind of funny.

Lip's professor, Sasha Alexander.

Sasha-Alexander-Walpaper-sasha-alexander-20100530-1920-1200.jpg

She's in Rizzoli & Isles(not sure on the spelling) as well.

The new season 7 starts on Sunday the 16th. I have been a fan since season 1.... What a train wreck!

As with many shows, the first couple of seasons are better than the last couple of seasons but I am hooked until the end.

I am also a little annoyed with Fiona character but think it's probably realistic. If the show is realistic maybe one of the kids breaks the cycle and I do not think it's Fiona. If all the kids fail then I see the show darker than I realized but would not be surprised. I think they will get at least one kid make it out, I think it could be Carl, the least likely. What do y'all think?

This is really messed up television but really funny to watch. Anyone see the British version?

The new season 7 starts on Sunday the 16th. I have been a fan since season 1.... What a train wreck!

As with many shows, the first couple of seasons are better than the last couple of seasons but I am hooked until the end.

I am also a little annoyed with Fiona character but think it's probably realistic. If the show is realistic maybe one of the kids breaks the cycle and I do not think it's Fiona. If all the kids fail then I see the show darker than I realized but would not be surprised. I think they will get at least one kid make it out, I think it could be Carl, the least likely. What do y'all think?

This is really messed up television but really funny to watch. Anyone see the British version?

Season 7 started on the 2nd,there's been 3 episodes already.

I think they are all ****ed. They all randomly try and be good people but always **** up...and thank god they do. Lol

VN Store

Back