Shameless

So I finished season 7 and I don't know what to do with my life now lol. I feel like season 7 ended on a pretty good note. I feel like that could have been the series finale and I would somewhat be alright with it. I'm glad they are making a season 8 though.

Most shows don't make it this far, and usually when they do they start going downhill (I'm talking about you Dexter) but with Shameless I feel like they never will run out of material with the Gallaghers.

Side note: Kev is one lucky guy.

I wonder if Shelia, Jodie, Karen, Mickey, or Mandy will be back in Season 8?

Finally got around to checking this show out last night. After about 5 minutes I thought it wasn't for me, by the end of the first episode I was hooked.

P.S.: I've only watched one episode but I'm digging Fionna ;)

March Madness got me off my Shameless fixation, watched 3 more last night. Finally up to episode 10...damn I love this show!

March Madness got me off my Shameless fixation, watched 3 more last night. Finally up to episode 10...damn I love this show!

Keep at it. I think it gets better and better each season, with the exception of season 4, which was the weakest imo. The character development in Shameless is outstanding.

Finally got around to checking this show out last night. After about 5 minutes I thought it wasn't for me, by the end of the first episode I was hooked.

P.S.: I've only watched one episode but I'm digging Fionna ;)

I'm upset that it took me so long to figure out this show existed.

Keep at it. I think it gets better and better each season, with the exception of season 4, which was the weakest imo. The character development in Shameless is outstanding.

I agree, unless I'm thinking Season 5. One of the 2 got way too heavy and didn't mix in a lot of the zany shenanigans we are used to. Pretty excellent before and after that season though.

I agree, unless I'm thinking Season 5. One of the 2 got way too heavy and didn't mix in a lot of the zany shenanigans we are used to. Pretty excellent before and after that season though.

I can't remember if it was 4 or 5?

whichever one where Frank was getting a transplant. I still crack up that he went to go get a liver transplant through the black market and ended up getting a kidney stolen instead haha

Reactions: 2 people
I can't remember if it was 4 or 5?

whichever one where Frank was getting a transplant. I still crack up that he went to go get a liver transplant through the black market and ended up getting a kidney stolen instead haha

Yep that's the one. And yeah that was hilarious. Lol

Season 1 is possibly my favorite season of any show ever.

Still going strong after 7 seasons. I hope they wrap the series finale up much like this past season's ending.

VN Store

Back