Shameless

Kind of a slow opener, but I expect it to pick up quickly. Will be interesting with a different kind of Frank.

I think the show is great! I tried to get my wife to watch it but she thinks it is vulger! lol

Shameless award goes out to Fiona. Getting busy with your boyfriends brother on the counter top at his place while he is passed out drunk. That's some skankdoulous stuff there. The look on her face when they were getting busy says a lot.

Shameless award goes out to Fiona. Getting busy with your boyfriends brother on the counter top at his place while he is passed out drunk. That's some skankdoulous stuff there. The look on her face when they were getting busy says a lot.

was this the last episode? i missed that one i think

I love this show but honestly it's been pretty meh so far. I think part of the problem is removing Ian, Jodie and Karen so far. Fiona's bf is just terrible, not funny at all. Also missing those people with Frank being bed ridden, has forced them to focus on Debbie more. For me personally that sucks as she is the weakest character. IMO We need those 3 back, Frank drunk, and Lip getting into more debauchery.

My favorite show on tv. Didn't know anybody had a thread about it until tonight. It truly is a shameless show.

It has been a little slow so far. Wonder what the plan is with Ian? No-show so far this season. Fiona has gotten herself into a real damn pickle.

I thought this past weeks episode was really good, the Carl and Frank bit was pretty funny.

The look on Lips face as Fiona was being sent to jail was one of "I'm tired of the Gallagher BS".

I really like Lip, probably my favorite character. That was an excellent episode, really setting up some good stuff.

Interesting to see Ian. Drugged up flamer bartender out of no where

Last edited:
I used to watch this show for the laughs. The last couple of episodes have been so depressing I can barely watch it. Jeez.

Shameless always walked the thin line between comedic and depressing. I think this season has been pretty damn good.

Shameless always walked the thin line between comedic and depressing. I think this season has been pretty damn good.

Initially I wasn't pleased with the direction they took, but I'm actually glad they did. Lip is probably my second favorite character on TV, I'm thoroughly enjoying his growth.

Good call. I wonder why it's not on netflix. Have you noticed the rah rah SEC stuff on here the last couple days? Smh

No but in basketball i couldn't care less who wins. If Gonzaga, Tennessee, or Michigan State cant win, i don't care. I guess i want Wisconsin to win now, then UConn.

No but in basketball i couldn't care less who wins. If Gonzaga, Tennessee, or Michigan State cant win, i don't care. I guess i want Wisconsin to win now, then UConn.

Yeah i probably won't even watch the final four. My bracket got jacked up, and i only like Tennessee and Arizona. So i have no interest.

VN Store

Back