Severe Weather Thread

It will indeed be interesting tommorow. Supposed to be here around sunset tommorow. Definatly going to be bad.

Its bout to get steamy up in here

Wait till we start talkin about Barometric pressure, in-flow and out-flow, and Dewpoints

Quad Cities, just 20 minutes and change from Clinton. No tornadoes, just some hail. It was pretty wicked outside, though.

The front is moving at 75 mph. We had some real heavy rain and straight line winds.

Its gonna get nasty in middle and east Tennessee this evening

Nasty storms out of here now pushing to the middle of the state..For the folks in North Bama keep a eye on the sky because its headed your way also..Stay safe folks.

My apartment complex's marble sign got broke in half, have no clue how. Saw a railroad traffic arm get bent double, and there are many trees that got uprooted here. No tornadoes, just some damn nasty winds.

My apartment complex's marble sign got broke in half, have no clue how. Saw a railroad traffic arm get bent double, and there are many trees that got uprooted here. No tornadoes, just some damn nasty winds.

Those winds were nasty when they rolled through here

My power was out for 4 hours. There is a 20ft camper in a tree less than a mile from my house.

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your barn, punkcat.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bad news on the barn punkcat.

Looks like a hour or so before it hits Bham

That looks like a solid line, though the north side seems to be more in the line of fire (for now) than the south side. Straight line winds are going to be the main damaging force in this whole system, it seems, with some rotation mixed in.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back