Seriously, Boehner is an idiot

You're right.

Bill O'Reilly, Shepherd Smith, Megyn Kelly, Eric Bolling, Sean Hannity, Greg Gutfeld, Kim Guilfoil, Andrea Tantaros (your fav, I know) and Charles Krauthammer just to name a few...

Shall I go on?

:) You forgot all those good reporters on the MSNBC channel.....like Al Sharpton & Melissa-Harris Perry.

I like Bertolli spaghetti sauce.

Did the GOP cuts to Amtrak cause Bertolli spaghetti sauce to cover the train windows which made the engineer speed through a dangerous area?

Would Boehner call me dumb for asking a question like that?

You're right.

Bill O'Reilly, Shepherd Smith, Megyn Kelly, Eric Bolling, Sean Hannity, Greg Gutfeld, Kim Guilfoil, Andrea Tantaros (your fav, I know) and Charles Krauthammer just to name a few...

Shall I go on?

Do you seriously watch Hannity or O'Reilly?

Reactions: 1 person
You're right.

Shall I go on?

Gutfeld and Krauthammer are a couple of the best.

Reactions: 2 people
The theory of the question is that spending on tech could have prevented the speeding and the accident. It's a legit question.

And there are plenty of reasons why it did not have a role in this incident. The response would be to explain that. Not call it a dumb question and yell at the reporter.

Meh. You found something that you are trying to spin into partisan hackery. You're failing.

And the other thing you are doing is to try to justify your party's desire to protect everybody from everything that might be painful. Kids fall down. Should we place them all in bubbles? Skinned knees do hurt after all.

So here is the actual quote from Boehner:

“That’s a stupid question,” said Boehner, interrupting Gibson in mid-sentence. Democrats “started this yesterday. It’s about funding. It’s all about funding. Well obviously it’s not about funding. The train was going twice the speed limit. Adequate funds were there. No money's been cut from rail safety.”

“It’s hard for me to imagine that people take the bait on some of the nonsense that gets spewed around here,” muttered Boehner.

And I agree. Sorry LG, it was a stupid question that the reporter should have researched prior to asking.

Reactions: 2 people
You're turning a tragic accident into a soap box for your political views.

You are an *******.

You better hope him doing 107mph and accelerating into a well know curve was an accident. Considering the 1st thing your boy did was to run to his lawyer, it doesn't sound good for him

Last edited:
Meh. You found something that you are trying to spin into partisan hackery. You're failing.

And the other thing you are doing is to try to justify your party's desire to protect everybody from everything that might be painful. Kids fall down. Should we place them all in bubbles? Skinned knees do hurt after all.

:thumbsup: Exactly, the nail on the head.

VN Store

Back