Seriously, Boehner is an idiot

Gas and rest stops are unavoidable. Construction, bad roads, etc. are all avoidable if you don't mind getting off the interstate and enjoying a backroad or two.

Point taken, though. Trains are a good alternative to flying and are far better (though much more expensive) than Greyhound.

If they would create a rail line that allowed you to check in your vehicle and put it on one of the car carriers and use the passenger service on the same train, it would be a win.

Go to the terminal, check in your vehicle, hop in a passenger car, get to destination, get vehicle out, done. No rentals needed at your destination. Obviously this would work better on longer distances, but an idea I had.

If they would create a rail line that allowed you to check in your vehicle and put it on one of the car carriers and use the passenger service on the same train, it would be a win.

Go to the terminal, check in your vehicle, hop in a passenger car, get to destination, get vehicle out, done. No rentals needed at your destination. Obviously this would work better on longer distances, but an idea I had.

You would pay for a rental before you paid for the cost of that

Not stopping for gas and rest stops, no construction delays, bad roads, other idiot drivers (NJ notwithstanding) or traffic cops.

Doesn't sound too bad.

I understand Amtrak is just a step above Greyhound. Stops every 100 miles or so to load and offload.

mmmmmmmm no. Dagny's train would have made it on Hank's track.

Or are you saying it crashed because of government incompetency? In that case I agree with you. Actually with Barrack Obola in office, Ayn Rand looks positively clairvoyant.

Your second point is exactly what I am speaking about.

Is there such thing as a thread where Skin doesn't talk about homosexuals?

No there is not and he is still struggling with his popes perspective on them. He will rant and rave that the pope doesn't condone it, which is accurate, but can't see how he talks about homosexuals in a way his pope finds unacceptable.

Reactions: 1 person
Why does Amtrak pay for gay bloggers? That ride with pride blog is going to be busy defending their gay activist engineer from going postal

No there is not and he is still struggling with his popes perspective on them. He will rant and rave that the pope doesn't condone it, which is accurate, but can't see how he talks about homosexuals in a way his pope finds unacceptable.

No I'm really not struggling with other people's sinful activities. The Popes job (in addition to priests im friends with) is to forgive our sinful activities. I'm worried about people like you forcing me to participate in sinful activities. I feel confident the Pope won't force me to participate in sin

No I'm really not struggling with other people's sinful activities. The Popes job (in addition to priests im friends with) is to forgive our sinful activities. I'm worried about people like you forcing me to participate in sinful activities. I feel confident the Pope won't force me to participate in sin

Who's forcing you to participate?

"Bake me a cake or I'll call the cops & bomb threats" crowd. You can view the Indiana Pizza joint thread for a recap.

While I agree that a business should be able to serve or cater to whoever they want, I still dont see this as being forced to "participate" in sin/homosexuality/or whatever you want to refer to it as.

While I agree that a business should be able to serve or cater to whoever they want, I still dont see this as being forced to "participate" in sin/homosexuality/or whatever you want to refer to it as.

We shouldn't force people to participate in a religious ceremony that they don't agree with.

Baking a ****ing cake is participating in a religious ceremony? I just disagree with you there.

How about caterers? How about musicians? What about wedding planners? What about preachers? Do they participate? What if I have a farm, do I have to allow my property to be used for your wedding? My church does weddings, does my church have to host your wedding?

We throw tons of money at government schools and still produce stupid children. How does the funding argument hold any water again?

The theory of the question is that spending on tech could have prevented the speeding and the accident. It's a legit question.

And there are plenty of reasons why it did not have a role in this incident. The response would be to explain that. Not call it a dumb question and yell at the reporter.

Reactions: 2 people
The theory of the question is that spending on tech could have prevented the speeding and the accident. It's a legit question.

And there are plenty of reasons why it did not have a role in this incident. The response would be to explain that. Not call it a dumb question and yell at the reporter.

Are you trying to argue that reporters are smart?

VN Store

Back