Selby is absolutely critical to this team......

I think Tatum is going to make big strides in the offseason now that he's healthy. Who knows what we'll get out of Hopson. I think Harris will get at minimum the same ppg that Chism was giving us, which was around 12 or 13 I think. I can see Williams averaging around 10 pts and 8 rbs if he can build off his performance down the stretch. We might be top 20 without Selby, but I don't see us being anything more than that. With him, we are instantly top 10, imo.

I don't know about the rest of his game but I think, by mid season, he may have an even higher ppg than that. His offense is a lot more diversified.

Do you really think that's going to stop WWW from working his connections for Cal's benefit?

I don't know what he will do. The point is that what he was doing before was technically legal because he didn't have a job. Now it is very much illegal and since a lot more normal people know who he is now, his actions will be closely monitored.

In terms of being a Final Four contender, then yes, adding Selby is critical.

FYP. Even without Selby, I think Tennessee could make a real run in 2011-2012 if the pieces are still there.

Oh yes, but I'm talking about 2010-2011 season. I believe Selby is one-n-done. That is just my opinion though. We are going to add two extremely talented guards in Jones/Ware. We really do need another center though.

VN Store

Back