SEC Tournament

If they play again I expect the officials to keep everyone on a very tight leash. I think that game is going to change how the SEC is officiated next season and should. I’m done with the classlessness, talk and extracurricular nonsense. Get out there and play hard, compete but play fair.

Officials have to re-take control of the game from an emotional standpoint.

Maybe then they won’t miss so many double dribble calls, because that’s also getting old.
The white Ref was fairly awful all tournament. Who goes to the monitor to call a foul. I thought that was BS. Stevie Wonder could've called that double dribble it was a full catch and dribble again.

Yep, FJ threw the arm
She did. FJ was out of control. But Ashlyn provoked it, running in to mug. I'll bet Dawn is jerking a very big knot in Ashlyn Watkins tail even as we speak, and should.

Everytime I see this, another thing stands out to me and that's the incredible maturity and smarts of Raven Johnson, who's peacemaking and seperating from the get go. An impressive young lady, probably my fave SC player.

She did. FJ was out of control. But Ashlyn provoked it, running in to mug. I'll bet Dawn is jerking a very big knot in Ashlyn Watkins tail even as we speak, and should.

Everytime I see this, another thing stands out to me and that's the incredible maturity and smarts of Raven Johnson, who's peacemaking and seperating from the get go. An impressive young lady, probably my fave SC player.
I agree you know i'm sure Dawn watched the film again and had a lot to say to Watkins

Both Raven and Bree Hall had something to say to FJ when they were walking over to the sideline, but it looked like it was something along the lines of "Come on now!" Watkins, on the other hand...

Reactions: djtee and glv98
Both Raven and Bree Hall had something to say to FJ when they were walking over to the sideline, but it looked like it was something along the lines of "Come on now!" Watkins, on the other hand...
Fulwiley and Reese had there back and forth trash taking in the game. Fulwiley said Reese told her to get her money up and she responded get your grades up

Fulwiley said Reese told her to get her money up and she responded get your grades up
LOL apparently Reese and Tess Darby had the exact same conversation when they played here. "Im richer than you" is part of the person of STATUS oncourt routine this year. Her GPA is the standard opponent answer.

Fulwiley and Reese had there back and forth trash taking in the game. Fulwiley said Reese told her to get her money up and she responded get your grades up
I love how players like Fulwiley or Rickea Jackson aren't afraid to throw that sh!t right back in Angel's face. I give her credit that last year she could take it as well as she could dish it. Now that she "got her money up", I'm pretty certain that's her comeback because she knows she has no future in pro basketball. It's pretty much all she has.

Kooky Aunt Matilda can't help but be reprehensible. She knows Dawn will def get on her players, and said so.

I heard the same conversation they're starting to have at the end on TV the other day. Panel was saying that the women should have "freedom to fight" just like the men do all the time. Just part of the passion of the game.

Call me an old fuddy duddy but that makes me sick. Freedom to be like the worst of the men? Thanks, no.

Last edited:
Cooky Aunt Matilda can't help but be reprehensible. So carefully edited what Dawn said. She knows Dawn will def get on her players.

I heard the same conversation they're starting to have at the end the other day on, saying that the women should have "freedom to fight" just like the men do all the time. Just part of the passion of the game.

Call me an old fuddy duddy but that makes me sick. Freedom to be like the worst of the men?

And since when has there ever been a lot of fighting in men’s sports? It’s more physical due to size and strength differences, yes. But it’s relatively uncommon to see displays like that even in men’s game.

Baseball is probably the sport with the most fights I can remember and I’m not even a baseball fan lol.

And since when has there ever been a lot of fighting in men’s sports? It’s more physical due to size and strength differences, yes. But it’s relatively uncommon to see displays like that even in men’s game.

Baseball is probably the sport with the most fights I can remember and I’m not even a baseball fan lol.
Baseball brawls is exactly what the panel I heard brought up. Of course hockey is a fight waiting for a game to break out around it. But yeah, these folks make it seem like men's basketball regularly have fisticuffs. Because they care so much.

Baseball brawls is exactly what the panel I heard brought up. Of course hockey is a fight waiting for a game to break out around it. But yeah, these folks make it seem like men's basketball regularly have fisticuffs. Because they care so much.

Draymond Green and his poor body control is the closest thing to a fight in men’s ball most of the time lol.

With hockey and baseball I feel like it’s really just part of the sport. Hockey in particular, it’s really not a game without a fight. We used to go to Avs games when I was a kid and I swear they would let them go at it for a quarter of an hour sometimes 😂.

Baseball it’s an every few season thing between rivals, always been part of the game.

You don’t see this in basketball because it’s generally officiated out of the game for safety reasons.

Just like you wouldn’t see this type of behavior in tennis, golf, soccer, volleyball etc.

Last edited:

Hockey, yo! That’s why I never watched it.

Apparently it’s the top topic of discussion, just look at all of the posts here. No worries, it’s like that everywhere these past few days. Talk about an overblown situation.

Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
This is brutal, and the guy has already apologized. To me his overall point is even worse, and one I keep hearing over and over: let them giant women fight! we love it, this is why we watch! Yes escalated chippiness and resulting scuffles bring more eyes to the game. But those are some pretty pervy, guy in Mom's basement type eyes.

He named the other players by name, but not Kamilla. Because pronouncing it was obviously way beyond his capability.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back