SEC Tournament Quarterfinals, Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Official Game Thread

Bama's having to shoot a lot of shots outside. UK's stuffing them on the inside with their bigs.

DanielOrton1.jpg

ninjaturtles.jpg

OMG! The Ohio State game!

Michigan up by 2 with 2.2 to go. Ohio State's Evan Turner hits close to a mid court shot for the win. Out of his hand at like .3 seconds. Wow.

And dang... wanted Mich to pull the upset but wow!

Michigan up by 2 with 2.2 to go. Ohio State's Evan Turner hits close to a mid court shot for the win. Out of his hand at like .3 seconds. Wow.

Great ending. Don't understand why they didn't pressure at the end.

More dang. Kentucky with the 3 before halftime to make it a 5 point game. Go Bama! *shutters*

Agreed. It's just comforting to know if we win today that we have beaten both teams we could possibly play tomorrow

I know what your saying.

Dang thats pretty awesome ill have to catch it later on espn.

Great ending. Don't understand why they didn't pressure at the end.

Yeah. At that point you pry think it's over though. I'd give them that shot every time. They only needed two to tie. Better long three then easy two.

Yeah. At that point you pry think it's over though. I'd give them that shot every time. They only needed two to tie. Better long three then easy two.

Other than Butler at WVU, Turner is maybe the next most clutch player in college ball right now. I'd pressure him.

Other than Butler at WVU, Turner is maybe the next most clutch player in college ball right now. I'd pressure him.

There was someone in front of him. He leaned forward into his three. They did what they could in my opinion. You can't get so close to Turner that it looks like you're touching him in the final two seconds. This is the type of situation that gives Mr. Superstar the free pass. Turner pry would have gone to the line. Make Turner take that shot 100 times and he might make it 15 if he is lucky. 10 might even be a stretch. That wasn't a normal shot.

Let's hope Bama can keep this up. Even if they can't win, they need to wear the Cats down for tomorrow (hoping we win our own game).

VN Store

Back