SEC Tournament Quarterfinals, Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Official Game Thread

Need to come out with a sense of urgency and play Tennessee basketball today. Dosen't matter how we played yesterday, got the W. Win and advance, win and advance, that's all that matters.

The good news is we played bad yesterday and won. I have a good feeling about this game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We can't possibly play as bad as we did yesterday. I think Tenn comes out with the victory today. Go Vols!!
Yesterday was a perfect example of looking past a team. They can't afford to do that today. I hope we win today and then take care of UK tomorrow. GO VOLS!!!!!

I'm not big on conspiracy theory stuff, but Adidas puts us in some awful shoes. A few years back, we put on some new shoes and slipped our way all over the court. It was pitiful.

If what you have works, why bother with something new at tournament time? I'd be in the same shoes I wore to beat Kentucky.

I'm not big on conspiracy theory stuff, but Adidas puts us in some awful shoes. A few years back, we put on some new shoes and slipped our way all over the court. It was pitiful.

If what you have works, why bother with something new at tournament time? I'd be in the same shoes I wore to beat Kentucky.
I don't care what kind of shoe we wear but I've always been a firm believer in go with what you got you there

This one will be tough...after yesterday I don't have a good feeling. But it is in our nature to take a night off then come out firing on all cylinders, so who knows!

Would love to have one more game against Kentucky though!

Personally I'd rather have one more against Alabama.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i'm so pissed that the games aren't nationally televised.....didn't the SEC just sign a contract with ESPN?

i'm so pissed that the games aren't nationally televised.....didn't the SEC just sign a contract with ESPN?

You can't be that pissed. The semis and championship game will be nationally televised, and ESPN is playing the Big East right now instead of the SEC. The other conferences just have better basketball in them right now.

Last edited:
I expect to see a very good game with us squeaking one out in the end.

I'll say 66-64 in favor of the Vols.

That's about the kinda game I am expecting too. I was looking forward to a cake walk in the first 2 rounds until what I witnessed yesterday.

Why the heck don't we have more fans there? It's in Nashville and they said that UK has 90% of the fans. We should at least make it 75/25.

Why the heck don't we have more fans there? It's in Nashville and they said that UK has 90% of the fans. We should at least make it 75/25.

KY fans bought up a lot of the tix b/c for some of them its the only chance they have to see their team play. Rupp is an extremely tough ticket to come by and for most its just not going to happen.

There will be a lot of blue. Should be more orange when it's closer to our game time. Hope so, anyway.

I certainly hope this game is not a trap.

That actually made me start laughing uncontrolably in my office, luckily I'm the only one here at the moment or that would've been difficult to explain. Well done, sir.

Hello, I'm in...just hope it's better than yesterday's performance.

If yesterday's game was bottled, it would make the perfect insomnia cure.

VN Store

Back