Sec media days

what is the story with Richt and Pruitt...point me in the right direction.

There wasn't a story, he was asked about all of the HC he worked for, and didn't have as glowing of remarks about them being buddies, typical mountain out of mole hill VN stuff.

Says “everybody knows” the stories of the disrespectful things that Pruitt did to Richt.
Of course, he didnÂ’t say what those stories were.
Just said he was terrible with donors and UGA coaches and administration.
Pollack says the power of the T has meant nothing for over ten years. Says Vols will start out 3-5 or 2-6.
His hatred for UT never changes.
DoesnÂ’t matter who coaches us. But, Pollack really dislikes Pruitt.

McElroy and Finebaum pushed back.
Said Pruitt was good today.
Said his relationship with Richt was just a bad match.

We have to hit West Virginia in the mouth and just out physical them. We better have the ball between 30 and 40 mins to win.

Says “everybody knows” the stories of the disrespectful things that Pruitt did to Richt.
Of course, he didnÂ’t say what those stories were.
Just said he was terrible with donors and UGA coaches and administration.
Pollack says the power of the T has meant nothing for over ten years. Says Vols will start out 3-5 or 2-6.
His hatred for UT never changes.
DoesnÂ’t matter who coaches us. But, Pollack really dislikes Pruitt.

McElroy and Finebaum pushed back.
Said Pruitt was good today.
Said his relationship with Richt was just a bad match.

I hope Pollack has to do the interview for Pruitt, after they upset UGA this year.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s funny, Coach Pruitt says , “I worked with Nick, I worked with coach Jimbo and I also worked with Coach Richt”. Not Mark, but “CoachRicht”. Maybe I’m probably reading some in to it, but that rift seems there.

It’s funny, Coach Pruitt says , “I worked with Nick, I worked with coach Jimbo and I also worked with Coach Richt”. Not Mark, but “CoachRicht”. Maybe I’m probably reading some in to it, but that rift seems there.

Maybe you only get first name treatment if you have a NC ring

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back