Sec media days

They’re holding the Conference USA media days in the building I’m working in. Anybody want me to say hi to Kiffin? :wavey:

Employ this classic gag - Follow him into the men's room, stand next to him at the urinals, while your stream is flowing, turn to him and say/ask something (thus peeing on his shoes/pant legs).

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder how many bammers still show up in Hoover. Here is to football season almost arriving🍻🍻🍻🥃

2018 SEC FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE

MONDAY, July 16 (All times Eastern)

11:30 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.: Commissioner Greg Sankey and Texas A&M
2 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.: Kentucky and LSU

TUESDAY, July 17

8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.: Steve Shaw, SEC Coordinator of Football Officials
9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.: Georgia and Ole Miss
1:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.: Arkansas and Florida

WEDNESDAY, July 18

8:30 a.m. – 8:40 a.m.: David Fletcher, Football Bowl Association
8:40 a.m. – 8:55 a.m.: Bill Hancock, Executive Director College Football Playoff
9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.: Mississippi State and Tennessee
1:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.: Alabama and Missouri

THURSDAY, July 19

8:30 a.m. – 8:40 a.m.: Football Writers Association of America
8:40 a.m. – 8:55 a.m.: National Football Foundation
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Auburn, Vanderbilt and South Carolina

Screw all this SEC football stuff......Who’s that in your Avi? 👍🏼

Last edited:
I feel like Dan Mullen is one of those coaches that NEEDS a BAMF at QB to have a decent team. Like When he doesn’t have the next Deshaun Watson, his teams are very average and mediocre. But when he DOES have one, he can really have some kick ass teams.

And as far as West Virginia goes, I say we line it up and run it down their throats for 60 minutes. Their D line is horrible. Keeping Will Grier on the sidelines for most of the game should be our strategy. Control the clock.

Just my thoughts.

I agree to a point on Mullen. Maybe it's just part of what CFB is now (aside from Bama) in being so QB centric. His strength is identifying 2 and 3 star QBs that should be 4 and 5 stars.

Employ this classic gag - Follow him into the men's room, stand next to him at the urinals, while your stream is flowing, turn to him and say/ask something (thus peeing on his shoes/pant legs).

Ummmm....I’m trying to think of an appropriate question under that scenario.....
.....hey, Coach do you think ....?...... nope, can’t think of one. :no::whistling::crazy:

Ummmm....I’m trying to think of an appropriate question under that scenario.....
.....hey, Coach do you think ....?...... nope, can’t think of one. :no::whistling::crazy:

Just wipe your hand on your pants, then reach over the urinal dividers and go for a handshake while you introduce yourself

Dumbasses have Colton Jumper as a returning player!

Is it just me, or does he seem to be settling in to the public speaking part? Still a little nervous speed, but seems to be getting comfortable up there.

Is it just me, or does he seem to be settling in to the public speaking part? Still a little nervous speed, but seems to be getting comfortable up there.

He has gotten better.
And, I’m sure that will continue.
My only two criticisms today are -
The correct use of the word “don’t”
The correct shade of orange tie.
But, other than that, I give him an A for honesty, being forthright, and laying out the goals and stating how much he honors our program.

Very nice job presenting/answering by Pruitt. I thought he sounded a lot more polished and composed, plus, it’s obvious he’s in total command of the program and was very substantive in his responses and remarks.

He represented Vol Nation very well today.

I thought that went well. I wish some of the questions would have been more specific about our schemes.

On the 3 head coaches he worked for.

He respects Saban
He’s friends with Fisher
He’s not friends with Richt

On the 3 head coaches he worked for.

He respects Saban
He’s friends with Fisher
He’s not friends with Richt

Don't ever disagree with St. Mark the Pious or the whole CFB establishment will come down on you. I actually like Richt, but it's true. He's given slack for underachieving because he's a "nice guy" and "does it the right way."

VN Store

Back