SEC Media Days 2012

Random factoid,

According to https://twitter.com/EricSan, most SEC website traffic during media days:

Top 10 states in order: Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi, South Carolina and North Carolina
. . .
For point of reference , #1 Texas' numbers were as much as number 7 (Missouri), 8 (Mississippi) and 9 (South Carolina) combined.

We were wrecked by sanctions. What's your excuse?

Coaching turnover and incompetence in the AD.

Bama's was partly sanctions, but it was partly incompetence too. Let's not get those two confused. Unless you want to blame the sanctions on incompetence too which could be a good argument.

Why were UK and Western Kentucky playing in Nashville anyways?

UK agreed to a home and home with WKU as long as WKU's home game was at LP field...The problem was it was a Thursday night game before a holiday weekend so no one came. I work downtown and the game started right after I was done at work so I just walked over the bridge and picked up a lower level single (with only 5 minutes gone in the 1st) for 15 bucks.

The only thing more embarrassing than UK's offense was the number of fans who made the trip to Nashville. It's a shame really because I love when UK comes to town and that may keep them away for a while.

VN Store

Back